Thursday, April 28, 2022

Chapter 256

Before we focus on the two lovebirds on their honeymoon, bask in the adorableness of Whiskers!

Okay, back to Troy and Lilliana in Tartosa.

Their honeymoon place is gorgeous! It even has a hot tub!

If only Servo was here to add the many hot tub upgrades that can be added.

Lilliana: "Hahahahaha!"

Lilliana: "Stop, you know I'm ticklish!"

Troy: "Alright, maybe we can do something else, then..."

*Kiss*

Troy: "C'mere!"
Lilliana: "Woah!"

Welp... that happened out of nowhere.

Uh oh, there's a thunderstorm.

Troy: *Gasp* "Was that lightning?!"
Lilliana: "Uh... maybe we should head inside."

Lilliana: "Seriously? There's so much thunder and lightning!"
Troy: "There's one way to ruin a good ol' time. I'm scared!"

Lilliana: "First one to make it inside gets to use the jet ski first tomorrow!"

Troy: "Hey, no fair! You had a head start!"

Troy: "I clearly made it inside first."
Lilliana: "Keep telling yourself that."

Troy: "Wow, this room is so beautiful!"

Lilliana: "This whole villa is beautiful, I love it!"

It's morning time! Troy and Lilly will be visiting the beach today.

It also happens to be Harvestfest. The gnomes don't care if it's your honeymoon, they'll annoy you no matter what.

Lilliana: "I'll make some tea for my sweetie and I."

Lilliana: "It smells so good."

Troy: "It really does!"

Lilliana: "I feel so fancy drinking tea out of these tiny little tea cups!"

Lilliana: "Here you go, my love!"

Troy: "Why, thank you."

Those little tea cups are exceptionally fancy.

It's not very exceptionally fancy to eat cereal while drinking tea, though.

Lilliana: "I can't wait to get a tan and ride the jet ski!"
Troy: "Do I hear music?"

Troy is getting down on the dance floor.

Lilliana: "What kind of move is that?"

Troy: "It's called 'the flamingo', duh."

Troy: "Alright, I'm getting tired already. I need to relax on a beach towel."

Consider your wish granted.

These towels don't even belong to them, they just found them.

Troy: "I'd better put some sunscreen on."

Lilliana, shouldn't you be putting sunscreen on too?

Lilliana: "No way, I wanna be a suntanned goddess."

Troy: "Don't lie down for too long, or you'll be a sunburned goddess."

Ooh, this little stall sells beach supplies! I wonder how the heck a jet ski and a sail boat fits in there.

Lilliana: "I'm officially a suntanned goddess."

Troy: "You almost became a sunburnt goddess."

Lilliana: "But I didn't, though, did I?"

Troy: "I can't wait to relax on my floatie!"

Lilliana: "The moment I've been waiting for... jet ski time!"

Woo! Go, Lilly!

Don't go too far out.

Lilliana: "I won't!"

Why the heck did you pay thousands of simoleons to add a music player and fireworks to the jet ski?

Troy: "Because we're millionaires."

You're getting way too close to the shore, ma'am.

This is very extra.

I'm not sure which looks better, relaxing on a floatie or riding a jet ski.

Make that napping on a floatie.

Break it down now, townie!

Troy: "Now I'm also a suntanned goddess."

Did you have fun on the jet ski?

Lilliana: "Too much fun!"

Aww, Troy and Lilly drew a heart in the sand!

Now, they're making a sculpture.

There's some strange sims turning up here.

Aww, they made a little turtle!

Troy: "Could we please get two hotdogs?"

Merchant: "Sure... even though I think I'm in labor."

Looks like these two could care less, they just wanted their hotdogs.

Wow, that's an impressive gnome sculpture!

Alright, looks like it's time to get out of here. This alien is creeping me out.

Troy and Lilliana decided to visit... another beach?

Welp, it looks like they're enjoying themselves.

Alright, that's enough, y'all!

They decided to relax on some lounge chairs.

This area is so beautiful!

Even Dina likes it.

Is that a chickeeen?!

Where the heck did you come from?

Of course, Lilliana being the animal lover she is, she decided to feed this random chicken.

Lilliana: "Here, chicken, chicken, chicken! I have some snacks for you!"

Chicken: "Good, that was the sole purpose I came over here."

After their relaxing trip to the beach, Lilly and Troy decided to visit this lounge.

Looking fancy, y'all!

Lilliana: "Could someone tell my husband to wait up for me?"

Lilliana & Troy: "A cola, please!"

Troy: "I hope the comedian will be good."

Troy: "If he's not, I'll just get up on stage myself and tell my wonderful jokes."

Lilliana: "Please don't."

Troy: "Uh oh, I need to tinkle before the comedian arrives!"

Too late, he already arrived.

Comedian: "So, I was at the beach today, and I saw this crazy sim riding around on a jet ski with music blaring and fireworks coming out of the back."

Dina: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Lilliana: "Wait until he realizes it was me!"

Comedian #2: "I thought I was supposed to perform first."

You're literally 'comedian #2'. Why would you think you would perform first?

Comedian: "Wait a minute... you're the sim from the jet ski?"

Lilliana: "Yes, yes I am!"

Lilliana: "Is there a problem with that?"

Nothing like some good ol' dancing.

After becoming a Parsons, Troy is dancing like a pro!

Break it down now, y'all!

Townie: "These sims are dancing too much! I'm outta here!"

Lilliana: "Suit yourself!"
Troy: "Don't mind me, I'm just having the time of my life!"

Back at the villa, Troy is still walking extremely far ahead.

Oh, come on, y'all!

Ya nasties!

Welp, looks like Lilliana is pregnant! Generation 17 is on the way!

Lilliana: "Babe, I'm pregnant!"

Troy: "You are? Was it the hot tub woohooing, or the bed woohooing, or the shower woohooing?"

Lilliana: "Who knows?"

Lilliana: "All I know is we have a bun in the oven!"

Troy: "Are they gonna be as cray cray as you?"

Lilliana: "Of course they are!"

What a wonderful honeymoon! Now, it's time to head back to Brindleton Bay.

I wonder what the rest of the Parsons have been up to while Troy and Lilly have been away.

Servo: "I've been scrubbing the barbeque for two days straight."

Does anyone else's sims do this as soon as they return to their lot? It seems like every single time I return to this lot, someone is scrubbing the barbeque!

Happy birthday, Ryan!

The birthday crew is in full effect.

Ryan aged up into a young adult!

Ryan: "I'm about to be kicked out, aren't I?"

Yep! Get out.

Troy: "Here's some confetti before you go!"

Ruby: "I didn't want my last baby to leave the nest."

Lilliana: "It's okay, your best baby is still here in the nest... forever!"

Servo: "You wanna chase the laser pointer?"

Paddington: "Does it look like I wanna chase the laser pointer?"

Servo: "Come on, it's so much fun!"

Paddington: "This is your idea of fun? Pathetic."

Healthy Paws vet clinic is open for business after Lilly's small break!

Lilliana: "I hope no animals got sick while I was away."

Servo is here to read his skiing skill book.

And pet some of the doggies.

Lilliana: "I'm so happy to be back at the vet helping animals!"

Troy: "Me too, it feels like it's been so long."

The first patient of the day has arrived!

Lilliana: "Hi, welcome to Healthy Paws vet clinic! What seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Customer: "Shadow has been looking a bit sick lately, can you examine him?"

Lilliana: "Of course I can!"

Troy: "Hi there, what seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Customer: "I've never seen Justice acting like this before. I hoped it would go away, but it's only gotten worse! Please see what you can do!"

Lilliana: "Hmm... let's see."

Lilliana: "Open up, Shadow!"

Lilliana: "Let's test his hearing a little..."

Customer: "Ugh, I can't take the stress! Please tell me he's gonna be alright!"

Lilliana: "Don't worry, your pet is in good hands."

Lilliana: "Aha! It's definitely Prismatic Poop Plague!"

Troy: "Hmm..."

Troy: "There's only one thing this could possibly be... Woozykittyitis."

Justice is feeling all better!

Troy: "Your pet has been cured and is healthy again!"

Pixie is hanging out in the pet toy room.

Lilliana: "Here you go, Shadow. This should make you feel all better."

Shadow is cured!

Customer: "Yes! You're a genius! Thank you so much!"

Troy is also practicing his charisma skill in the bathroom mirror for his aspiration, 'Neighborhood Confidante'.

Pixie, no!

Lilliana: "Pixie, we don't play in puddles."

Pixie: "But, it's so much fun!"

Aww, poor Wallace is back once again.

Lilliana: "Is everything okay with Wallace?"

Customer: "No... Wallace means the world to me, and he has been feeling awful lately. Whatever you can do to help will be greatly appreciated!"

Lilliana: "Don't worry, Wallace, we'll have you feeling back to normal in no time."

Lilliana: "Hmm..."

Lilliana: "Wallace has fleas! Not to worry, this is an easy fix."

Lilliana: "Hold still, Wallace... good boy."

Customer: "He's cured! Thank you so much!"

Lilliana: "It's what I do!"

I'm so happy Wallace is feeling all better!

Uh... weren't you just here?

Lilliana: "Is everything okay with Justice?"
Customer: "Yep, Justice is great! Now, my other cat, Joey, is feeling sick."

Oh no, poor Joey!

Woah, it looks like a lot of pets have been playing outside in the cold and have become frozen!

Lilliana: "Hmm... this looks like a case of Frosty Fur Flu."

Troy: "Is your pet frozen, too?"

Customer: "Yep. It's pretty cold outside today."

Lilliana: "Let me do an inspection, just to be sure."

Another one!

These poor pets.

Troy: "Yep, that fur is most definitely frozen."

Lilliana: "It's okay, Joey. Calm down."

Troy: "A temperature check..."

Lilliana: "My suspicions were correct! It is, in fact, Frosty Fur Flu!"

Lilliana: "This should do the trick!"

Troy: "Hmm..."

Troy: "Let me listen to your heartbeat."

Why are you aging up right now?!

Joey is feeling all better!

Lilliana: "Oof, I need to tinkle!"

Lilliana: "Come on, Troy, it's obviously Frosty Fur Flu."

Troy: "I just wanna be sure!"

Troy: "Aha! It is Frosty Fur Flu!"

Customer: "Gee, who would have thought?"

Troy: "Don't worry, you'll be unfrozen in no time!"

Lilliana: "Another one?"

Lilliana: "This fur is most definitely frozen."

Troy: "Here you go."

All better!

Lilliana: "It's confirmed, another case of Frosty Fur Flu."

Lilliana: "This treat should get you feeling much better!"

Troy: "Is your pet's fur also frozen?"

Customer: "Yes, how did you know?"

Why the heck are you eating a raw coconut?

Lilliana: "I got hungry."

Troy: "Hmm... this might not be Frosty Fur Flu, but Advanced Lava Nose!"

Lilliana: "Is your pet frozen, too?"

Customer: "Nope, quite the opposite. His feet are too hot!"

Aww, poor little pup!

Lilliana: "Alright, let's take your temperature."

Troy: "Hmm... it's definitely a case of Advanced Lava Nose."

Troy: "This treat should cure that quickly!"

Lilliana: "The rest of your body is a regular temperature, only your feet are too hot."

Lilliana: "This looks like a case of Sizzlepaw!"

Lilliana: "Hold still, this should do the trick."

Happy Paws vet clinic is closed for the day! Troy and Lilliana did a great job curing lots of patients, but their star-rating is still at 2.5 stars. Hopefully they can raise it soon.

Lilliana: "Ugh, Pixie! Have you been jumping in puddles again while I wasn't home?"

Midnight: "I've been good, I haven't jumped in any puddles today! Give me treatz!"

Lilliana: "Oh, alright. After I eat my baked potato."

Servo is working on a new video game for his tech guru career. He'll move up in this career in no time, he's very good with electronic devices. After all, he is an electronic device.

Thank you, Ruby for volunteering to do what no one could be bothered to do.

Aww, Servo loves the pets so much!

Claudio: "This counter has forsaken me. I'm too old to jump up onto it."

Servo: "Would some cuddles and pets make you feel better?"

Aww, so cute!

Servo is also working on his new aspiration 'Friend of the Animals'.

He should complete it in no time, he's so good with pets!

Lilliana: "Hey, that's my aspiration!"

Servo keeps getting artifacts in the mail to authenticate. It gives him a lot of simoleons.

Lilliana: "I need to become friends with more pets for my aspiration."

Then, get outside and find some pets to be friends with!

Troy is still working on his charisma skill, one of the most annoying skills to work on. It takes so long to complete!

Here's an adorable cat Lilly can become friends with!

Lilliana: "I see him!"

Lilliana: "Hi there!"

Lilliana: "We're already friends."

Cat: "Who the heck is this lady?!"

Aww, so adorable!

Lilliana: "Alright, back to working on some cures and treats for my veterinarian skill."

Ruby: "Hey, what about me? Why isn't the attention on me anymore?"

Because you're not the heiress anymore.

Troy: "Hey there, neighbor and BFF! Are you here to fix the toilet?"

Tina: "Yes... and we're not BFF's."

Troy: "Thanks for coming over to fix my toilet! My robot has been too busy lately to fix it."

Tina: "You're welcome, I always appear at sims houses unannounced and fix their appliances."

Troy: "Let's play a good ol' game of Don't Wake the Llama."

Ruby: "I'm gonna win."

Tina: "This is so stressful!"

Troy: "If you push me on the swing, will we be BFF's?"

Tina: "Oh, alright."

Yay! Troy has another friend! He should complete his aspiration in no time!

Servo has finished authenticating this relic, and it is, in fact, completely fake!

Now, to work on his medium skill.

Pixie, no!

Lilliana: "Do not play in that trash pile, Pixie."

Lilliana: "Aww, you actually listened!"


No comments:

Post a Comment