Thursday, February 10, 2022

Chapter 254

Lilliana and Troy decided to visit Villa Bovine restaurant!

Troy: "Wow, you look nice!"

Lilliana: "Don't I always look nice?"

Troy: "You do! It's just- uh... you look especially nice-"

Lilliana: "Relax, Troy, I was just kidding. You look nice, too!"

Troy: "Oh, thanks! Who do you think looks nicer, though? Me or you?"

Lilliana: "Hmm..."

Lilliana: "Definitely me! Duh!"

Troy: "I agree."

Lilliana: "I thought you were gonna continue the joke and say you look nicer!"

Troy: "Then I wouldn't be joking."

Lilliana: "Hahahahaha!"
Troy: *I'm serious.*

There's a servo bot serving as a waiter in here!

Troy: "This place is fancy."
Lilliana: "Super fancy."

Hostess: "Welcome to Villa Bovine! How may I help you?"

Troy: "A table for two, please!"

Hostess: "Of course! Right this way."

Troy: "I can't wait to see the menu."
Lilliana: "Me neither!"

Hostess: "Here's your table, enjoy your meal!"

Lilliana: "Hmm..."

Lilliana: "Should I try something different or just get some spaghetti?"

Troy: "Hmm... spaghetti sounds kinda nice. The only problem is, I'm super clumsy, so I might spill it on my nice shirt."

Lilliana: "You're clumsy?"

Troy: "Yeah, this one time, I spilt orange juice all over my mom's new rug!"

Lilliana: "Oh my gosh! If I spilt anything on the rug, my servo bot would be so mad at me!"

Troy: "Servo bot? You own one of those things?"

Lilliana: "Yeah, he's been in my family for generations. Some people think they're creepy, but they're total sweethearts."

Servo Bot Waiter: "Why, thank you. I totally wasn't eavesdropping or anything... anyway, are you two ready to order?"

Lilliana: "Yes, we're ready."

Lilliana: "I feel like something sweet, could I please get the tiramisu?"

Servo Bot Waiter: "Of course you can, and for the gentleman, a spaghetti. Once again, I was not eavesdropping."

Servo Bot Waiter: "I'll be over here listening to everyone else's conversations."

Lilliana: "I hope this meal fills me up."

Troy: "Probably not as much as spaghetti, but hopefully it will!"

In true Dine Out fashion, the chef is no where to be seen.

And, the hostess has gone into labor.

Oh, here's the chef!

Lilliana: "Thank gosh, I thought she wasn't gonna show up and we were gonna be glitched here for hours waiting for nothing!"

Troy: "Just like every other time a sim comes here."

Lilliana, what are you doing?

Lilliana: "Drawing on the placemat, what does it look like?"

Oh, come on!

Troy: "That looks like fun!"

Troy: "What should I draw?"

Grow up, y'all!

Servo Bot Waiter: "Here's your meal."

Servo Bot Waiter: "Don't even think about complaining, we've had nothing but complaints all night, and I'm tired!"

Lilliana: "Ooh, this looks yummy!"

Troy: "So does this spaghetti!"

Lilliana: "They even brought some red nectar blend!"

Lilliana: *Gulp*

Troy: "What if I accidentally spill this red nectar blend?!"

Lilliana: "Then, you'll have to pay to dry-clean my dress!"

Troy: "Better drink it fast, then." *Gulp*

Troy: "I probably haven't mentioned this enough, but you look beautiful tonight."

Lilliana: "Oh, really?"

Lilliana: "Wait, is he flirting with me?"

Lilliana: "Why, thank you. You look super handsome."

Troy: "Oh, do I, now?"

Things are getting quite romantic between these two!

Townie: "Things are getting very steamy between me and my imaginary girlfriend, too!"

Lilliana: "This tiramisu filled me up more than I expected."

Troy: "More than spaghetti?"

Lilliana: "Yeah! It's super sweet and delicious!"

Troy: "Not as sweet as you."

Lilliana: "Oh, stop it, you!"

What a wonderful dinner! Somehow, nothing glitched, either!

Paparazzi: "Hey, over here!"

There's a 5-star celebrity in here!

Servo Bot Waiter: "Oh, come on! We don't need any fans swarming in here!"

Troy: "Are you ready to rock 'n' roll on outta here?"

Lilliana: "Am I ready to what?"

Lilliana: "I think I drank too much red nectar blend, I gotta pee!"

Troy: "This was an amazing date, don't you think?"

Lilliana: "Yeah! Wait a minute... did you just say 'date'?"

Troy: "Uh... yeah... I did."

Lilliana: "It was the best date ever."

Troy: "I guess I'll see you on Monday when the vet opens."

Lilliana: "Yeah... or you could just call me tonight."

Troy: "Oh, I think I forgot something inside the restaurant."

Lilliana: "Really? What was it?"

*Kiss*

Lilliana: "I forgot the same thing!"

Troy: "Hahaha! I'll see you later, Lilly."

Lilliana: "See you later, sweet thang."

Lilliana: "I made it home without peeing myself!"

Lilliana: "Oh my gosh!"

Lilliana: "I almost made it to the bathroom! Wait..."

Lilliana: "Did I just pee myself?!"

Yes, yes you did, you nasty!

DISGUSTAAAANG!

Lilliana: "Now I stink!"

Lilliana: "I also feel really sick, now I know why the restaurant was receiving a bunch of complaints. I was food poisoned!"

Lilliana: "Hello? Is this the Villa Bovine restaurant?"

Lilliana: "...Yes, my food was delicious, but that's not the only thing! It also gave me food poisoning! Can I please have a refund?!"

Lilliana: "I got the refund, now I need a shower."

Lilliana: "All better. Time for bed."

Claudio: "I smell french toast."

Paddington, no!

Servo has received some omiscan artifacts in the mail to identify!

Lilliana: "Paddington, do not eat the french toast! It can make you very sick."

Paddington: "Okay, fine."

Claudio: "Can I haz some french toast?"

Servo is practising identifying artifacts by extracting this fossil.

Lilliana and Pixie decided to visit the dog park!

Lilliana: "Look, Pixie! It's your favorite place in the world!"

Pixie: "The dog park!"

Lilliana: "Who's a good girl?"

Lilliana: "You are!"

Lilliana: "Are you so excited to be here?"

Pixie: "Yes!"

Aww, the little dog from the vet is here, too!

Lilliana: "Okay, time for some training. Pixie, sit!"

Pixie: "Hmm?"

Pixie: "Like this?"

Lilliana: "Yes! Great job, girl!"

Lilliana: "Okay, again... sit..."

Pixie: "Sit?"

Pixie: "Like this!"

Lilliana: "Yes, exactly like that! Yay Pixie!"

Townie: "Great job."

Who the heck are you?

Lilliana: "Okay, now this is how you shake."

Lilliana: "Shake..."

Pixie: "Hmm?"

Lilliana: "Like this!"

Lilliana: "Shake..."

Pixie: "Like this?"

Lilliana: "Great job, girl!"

Lilliana: "Who wants a dog treat for learning a new trick?"

Pixie: "I do, I do!"

Lilliana: "Great job, Pixie! You're so smart."

Pixie: "I need some ear scritches after all that training."

Lilliana: "Okay, just one more trick."

Lilliana: "Roll over!"

Lilliana: "I guess I should have explained-"

Pixie: "Like this?"

Lilliana: "Yes! Great job, Pixie!"

Lilliana: "I need to tinkle after all that training."

Uh... Lilly?

Lilliana: "I'm awake, I'm awake!"

I guess these two had better head home so Lilliana can sleep.

Oh no, Lin-Z is broken!

Luckily, the thermostat isn't broken.

Ryan: "If it was, it'd be boiling in here. I love the thermostat."

Pixie loves her ball. It kinda matches her.

*Sparkles!*

Claudio aged up into an elder!

Claudio: "Me? An elder?"

Claudio: "I can still run around, right?"

Paddington: "Not as fast as me."

Since Servo is at work, Ruby is the designated cook.

Ruby: "I'm being trusted with cooking?!"

Not really, but since Servo isn't here, we have no choice.

Lilliana: "I'm scared to eat those sausage and peppers."

Servo has returned home from work!

Servo: "Is the the house a mess? Are the pets running amok? Is someone else cooking dinner?!"

Ruby: "I can't believe Servo doesn't trust us. Isn't that crazy?"

No, it's actually very logical.

Since Servo has reached the top of the computer engineer career, he's moving onto his next career, the tech guru career. This will also help him complete his current aspiration.

Lilliana: "Are you ready for some more training, Pixie?"

Pixie: "You know it!"

Paddington: "Dogs... they're so silly. They let sims train them instead of acting like royalty like cats and refusing to be trained."

Lilliana: "Speak!"

Pixie: "Woof, woof!"

Lilliana: "Good girl!"

Lilliana: "Uh oh, it's raining! We'd better head inside!"

Ruby, what are you doing outside during a thunderstorm?!

Ruby: "Showering, duh."

Lilliana: "Why is my mom so embarrassing?!"

Servo needs to game for three hours for his new job.

Ruby: "I love the rain!"

Get inside!

Lilliana: "Okay, Pixie, lie down!"

Pixie: "Like this?"

Lilliana: "Yay! Good job, Pixie!"

I'm a goose, it turns out Servo had to create a game for his job, not play games.

Ruby: "Ugh, I think I might be getting sick."

That's why you don't play out in the rain.

Lilliana: "I was smart enough to go inside when it started raining."

Another omiscan artifact has been delivered for Servo.

Servo: "Hmm... it's looking authentic already."

Ryan: "Why does Servo have enough time to examine artifacts but not enough time to help me with my homework?"

Lilliana decided to take Pixie for a walk!

Where have you been?

Paddington: "Nowhere..."

The artifact is, in fact, authentic!

Pixie: "BORK, BORK!"

Pixie found a buried treasure!

Lilliana: "Lie down, Pixie!"

Pixie: "Like this?"

Lilliana: "Great job!"

Lilliana: "Pixie is so smart, I'm so proud of her."

Lilliana: "Okay, let's go for a jog, Pixie!"

Lilliana: "Is that Troy? Do I stop and say hi or keep running? ...I'll keep running."

Troy: "Is that you, Lilly?"

Lilliana: "Hey, Troy! It's good to see you!"

Troy: "It's good to see you, too."

Lilliana: "Did you get food poisoning from the food from the restaurant the other night, too?"

Troy: "Nope. You got food poisoning?!"

Lilliana: "Yeah, and I accidentally peed myself by the time I got home... wait... I shouldn't have said that."

Troy: "I'm not judging, we did drink a lot of red nectar blend."

Troy: "Maybe we can make up for it and I can take you out somewhere else."

Lilliana: "Really? I would love that!"

Lilliana: "I've been thinking about you all day ever since."

Troy: "Me too, I can't stop."

Lilliana: "Oh, is that so?"

Lilliana: "So... we feel the same way about each other?"

Troy: "If you're crazy about me too, then yes, yes we do."

Lilliana: "I definitely am."

Ruby: "How romantic. This calls for some freezer bunny guitar songs."

Troy: "There's a leaf pile behind us... are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Lilliana: "I think I am."

Seriously?!

Ya nasties! Why is it always in the leaf piles?!

Troy: "That was fun."
Lilliana: "It sure was!"

Troy: "Now, I'm freezing!"

Troy is now the newest member of the Parsons family! Wish him luck.

Why is there a terrible drawing and a masterpiece on the curfew board?

Lilliana: "This is how you play dead, Pixie!"

Lilliana: "Play dead!"

Pixie: "Hmm?"

Pixie: "..."

Lilliana: "Great job, Pixie!"

Servo is learning the medium skill so he can summon his love, Bonehilda, whenever he wants.

Not only is Troy clumsy, he's also super charismatic. He wants to make friends with all the sims in the neighborhood!

Lilliana: "There's only one more trick for Pixie to learn."

Lilliana: "Fetch!"

Not in the house!

Oh no, Bubalus has passed away from old age! Rest In Peace, Bubalus.

Ryan has volunteered to clean the cage.

Lilliana: "Poor Bubalus."

Troy: "This is so sad."

On the bright side, Lilliana and Pixie have become canine-sim companions!

Lilliana: "Now, we're best friends!"

Pixie: "Forever and ever!"

Hooray! Servo has summoned Bonehilda all on his own!

Troy is already making some new friends.

Troy: "It's nice to meet you, are you from Brindleton Bay?"

Townie: "I sure am, I've lived here my whole life."

Troy: "So have I! We have so much in common!"

New bestie!

Somehow, the Parsons have collected all of these postcards. I found them all in the family inventory. Time to add them to the collection room.

The Parsons have a new small pet!

Introducing Whiskers Parsons!

Paddington: "You mean 'dinner', right?"

No!

Servo: "My love, I've been waiting to recite this poetry to you for weeks."

Bonehilda: "Oh, Servo. How did I get so lucky?"

Another sim is walking around the neighborhood. Troy will spot him from a mile away and make friends with him!

Ruby: "Hi there, Whiskers!"

Ruby: "I hope you're not a biter like all the other small pets we've had."

Looks like Troy spotted him.

Troy: "I sure did! Meet my new BFF."

Townie: "Who the heck are you?"

What is going on in here?!

Pixie: "My eyes! I'm horrified."

Servo: "That was fun!"

Excuse me! Ya nasties!

Servo: "Don't tell anyone what you just saw, okay?"

Happy birthday, Ruby!

Ruby aged up into an elder!

Ruby: "I'm still just as stylish and awesome as ever."

Of course you are!

Midnight ran away and came back when he realised he no longer has an automatic food bowl.

Ruby: "Midnight, you're back!"

Ruby: "Don't ever run away again! Now, let's get you into a bath."

A much needed one.

Townie: "Troy, this is the third time today you've invited me over!"


No comments:

Post a Comment