Thursday, February 3, 2022

Chapter 253

Happy birthday, Terrance!

Terrance aged up into a young adult! Now, get out.

Happy birthday, Lilliana!

Lilliana aged up into a young adult!

Aaand here we have our generation 16 heiress!

Lilliana: "I can't believe I'm the heiress!"

Happy birthday, Ryan!

Ryan aged up into a teen!

He's a mixture of both parents.

Ruby: "Have you guys seen the news today?"

News Reporter: "Breaking news! The local Brindleton Bay vet clinic has been completely abandoned!"

News Reporter: "The owners have decided they just don't feel like running it anymore. Bummer."

Lilliana: "Oh no, this is awful!"

Lilliana: "Who's gonna care for the poor animals of Brindleton Bay?"

Ruby: "Hmm... well... you love animals, right?"

Lilliana: "I mean... yeah, but could I really run a vet clinic?"

Ruby: "Sure you can! We have plenty of simoleons to start one, and you're great with animals!"

Lilliana: "I guess you're right... I have to save the animals, I can't let them go without medical care."

Lilliana: "Alright, after a lot of planning and building, Healthy Paws vet clinic is finally ready! I hope everyone in Brindleton Bay is happy with it."

Welcome to Healthy Paws vet clinic! If you want a full tour of the inside, check it out on my Instagram!

Lilliana: "Ugh, that poison fire leaf is still making me itch!"

Lilliana: "I guess I'd better start working on my veterinary skill."

That would be a smart idea... since you did, you know, open up a vet clinic.

Lilliana: "Alright, time to make my first cure."

Lilliana: "Or... maybe just a treatment."

Lilliana: "Just a dash of antifungal."

Lilliana: "Now, to mix."

Mix it all together!

And you have the best of pet cures!

Lilliana: "Now, for the final step."

Uh... I don't think you're supposed to taste it!

Lilliana: "It tastes like it'll definitely cure a pet's sickness!"

Lilliana: "But, it also tastes awful! Maybe you're right, I shouldn't have tasted it."

Lilliana: "I need some real food before we open up, I'm starving!"

Lilliana: "A pear should suffice."

Lilliana: "I'd better brush my teeth, too. I wouldn't want the animals thinking my breath stinks!"

Lilliana: "Okay, Healthy Paws vet clinic is now officially open and ready for business!"

Woohoo! Let's get the day started!

The first patient is here!

Lilliana: "Ugh, I'm still itchy!"

Don't do that in front of the customers!

Lilliana: "Hi there, what seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "Sidney has been looking a bit sick lately, can you examine him?"

SIDNEY IS ADORABLE!

Lilliana: "Oh no, he does seem sick. Follow me, I'll examine him."

Lilliana: "My first patient... I hope I'm ready."

Sidney: "I'm dizzy."

Sidney seems pretty calm and ready to be examined.

Lilliana: "Hi, Sidney."

Lilliana: "Don't worry, we're gonna get you feeling all better, okay?"

Pet Owner: "I hope so."

Lilliana: "Hmm... what should I examine first?"

Lilliana: "A temperature check."

Lilliana: "Looks perfect."

Lilliana: "Itchy ear? I should check his mouth."

Lilliana: "Open wide!"

Lilliana: "Hmm... it appears Sidney has an inflamed cuteness gland."

Pet Owner: "That's terrible!"

Lilliana: "Don't worry, it's just a sign of a minor infection."

Lilliana: "If it's what I think it is..."

Lilliana: "Sidney will definitely need a heartrate check."

Sidney: *Wimpering*
Lilliana: "It's okay, boy, calm down."

Pet Owner: "This is so stressful! Future cube, tell me Sidney is going to be okay!"

Another patient has arrived!

Lilliana: "Hmm... looks like Sidney does have a sluggish heartbeat."

Lilliana: "He's also looking pretty lethargic."

Lilliana: "Sluggish heartbeat... lethargy... inflamed cuteness gland..."

Lilliana: "I've got it! Sidney has derpy doggy syndrome!"

Lilliana: "This antifungal spray should do the trick."

Lilliana: "Alright, hold still. Good boy."

Pet Owner: "You did it! He's cured! Thank you so much!"

Lilliana: "You're welcome! Thank you for coming to Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave a good review online for us?"

Sidney is now looking healthy as ever! Lilliana did a great job with her first patient.

The next patient is now ready to be seen.

Pet Owner: "I've never seen Rosie acting like this before. I hoped it would go away, but it's only gotten worse! Please see what you can do!"

Rosie: *Wimpering*

Lilliana: "Of course! Follow me right away."

Poor Rosie.

Lilliana: "I definitely need to check this mucus coming out of your mouth."

Lilliana: "Rosie has uncontrollable drooling and mouth moths."

Pet Owner: "Ugh, that's so gross!"

Lilliana: "Judging by her fur, it's also very stinky."

Lilliana: "Rosie, do you want a treat?"

Lilliana: "Her eye sight is still good."

Another patient has arrived.

Lilliana: "That's it! Rosie has mild repugnitis!"

Lilliana: "She just needs some parasite killer spray."

Lilliana: "Rosie is now cured! Thank you for coming to Healthy Paws vet clinic. Would you mind leaving us a review?"

Lilliana: "Uh... ma'am, you know you didn't have to wait outside in the rain, right?"

Pet Owner: "Oh... I knew that... anyway, something is wrong with my little girl, Blue. Won't you please help her?"

Lilliana: "Blue is such a cutie!"

Lilliana: "She definitely has some stinky fur. Possibly a cause of rainbow poops."

Lilliana: "Get the squeaky toy, Blue!"

Lilliana: "Hmm... I can smell some sweet breath."

Lilliana: "Let's try listening to her heartbeat."

Pet Owner: "I hope everything's okay with my sweet girl."

Lilliana: "Rapid heartbeat. I've got it! Blue has prismatic poop plague!"

Lilliana: "All she needs is a biscuit with medicine."

Lilliana: "Good girl, Blue!"

Pet Owner: "Yes! Blue's all better! You're a genius!"

Lilliana: "Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

The next patient has arrived.

Pet Owner: "Hi. Kudos means the world to me, and he has been feeling awful lately. Whatever you can do to help will be greatly appreciated!"

Lilliana: "Of course! Right this way."

Lilliana: "He's so fluffy!"

Lilliana: "Hi, Kudos. Hold still for me, good boy."

Lilliana: "It's not hard to see that he definitely has a glowing nose."

Lilliana: "He also seems to have raspy breathing and sweet breath."

Lilliana: "I've got it! Kudos has common lava nose."

Lilliana: "He just needs some organic disinfectant spray."

Lilliana: "Kudos is all cured! Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

Lilliana: "Ugh, I'm still so itchy!"

Sometimes, patients leave a little bit of a mess in the waiting room.

The next patient has arrived!

Aww, what a cutie!

Pet Owner: "Something is wrong with my little boy, Charlie. Won't you please help him?"

Pet Owner: "This is gonna be so expensive isn't it?!"
Lilliana: "Uh... maybe..."

Lilliana: "Hi, Charlie."

Another patient has arrived.

Lilliana: "Hmm..."

Lilliana: "Easy! Charlie has fleas! Some parasite killer spray should do the trick."

Lilliana: "Charlie is all cured! Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

Lilliana: "Hi there, what seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "I'm not sure what's going on with Jack, but it's not good! Do you think you could help?"

Lilliana: "Alright, let's see what I can do."

Lilliana: "Get the squeaky toy, Jack!"

Lilliana: "Inflamed cuteness gland. Let's check his temperature."

Lilliana: "Extreme lethargy. Alright, now let's check your heartbeat."

Lilliana: "Sluggish heartbeat. I've got it! This is another case of derpy doggy syndrome!"

Lilliana: "All Jack needs is some antifungal spray."

Lilliana: "Jack is all cured! Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

Lilliana: *Yawn* "I'm tired."

After a long day of work, Healthy Paws vet clinic is now closed. What a successful day, everyone was diagnosed and fully cured! Time to head home.

Back at home, there's a huge storm!

Lilliana: "I really need to pee... and eat... and sleep!"

Looks like Pixie aged up into an adult while Lilliana was working!

She's such a cutie!

Servo is working on his skiing skill by reading skill books, since the Parsons don't live in Mt. Komorebi at the moment.

Ooh, looks like Paddington is aging up, too!

*Sparkles!*

Paddington aged up into an adult!

He's such a cutie!

These two are living their best life with all the squeaky toys they could imagine.

Also, by jumping up on whatever seat they want.

Paddington, no!

Lilliana: "Paddington, don't eat sim food. It can make you very sick."

Paddington: *Hiss!* "Don't tell me what to do!"

Lilliana: "Hey, no backtalk!"

Lilliana: "Come here, Pixie! Do you want some food?"

Pixie: "I thought you said we can't eat sim food."

Lilliana: "I did say that, didn't I? I'm a dummy!"

Ruby: "I've been reading the reviews online for Healthy Paws vet clinic, they're all positive!"

Ruby: "The only complaint sims seem to have is the waiting times."

In the middle of that convo, Midnight aged up into an elder!

He's still adorable, even though he's old and grey.

Lilliana: "Maybe I should hire some help, then?"

Ruby: "I already have the perfect solution. One of my friends has a son who's super friendly and is willing to start today!"

Lilliana: "Wow, thanks mom! I'll interview him and see if he fits well in the job."

Another day of business!

Lilliana: "Alright, let's get this place ready for opening."

Lilliana: "Everything is prepared, and the new hire should be here any minute now."

Here he comes!

Lilliana: "Hi there, I'm Lilliana! I see you're interested in working here. Why not tell me about yourself?"

Troy: "Hi, I'm Troy."

Troy: "I'm super friendly and outgoing, I also love animals! I'm willing to learn anything and I'd love to help this place thrive to it's full potential!"

Lilliana: "Perfect! You can start today, if that's okay with you."

Troy: "Of course it is!"

Lilliana: "First thing's first, you'll need a bit of training in the veterinary skill."

Troy: "Sweet! I'm always willing to learn a new skill."

Lilliana: "That's great!"

Lilliana: "We have some stations upstairs where you can practise making some cures and treatments. Let me know if you need any help."

Troy: "I will, thanks for hiring me!"

Troy: "What does this button do?"

Troy: "Hmm... I don't know what this is."

The first patient of the day is arriving!

Lilliana: "Hi there, what seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "Uh... are you sure you're a vet? You're wearing normal clothes!"

Lilliana: "I'm a vet, I just forgot to change!"

Pet Owner: "Uh... anyway, just a standard check-up for Bartholomew A. today please, doc!"

Lilliana: "Of course, right his way. I wonder how Troy is going upstairs."

Troy: "What the heck?! This isn't going so well."

Lilliana: "Bartholomew A. is already looking quite healthy."

Lilliana: "Clean coat, alert, energized."

Bartholomew A.: "I'm perfection."

Lilliana: "A quick hearing test..."

Lilliana: "A heartrate check..."

Lilliana: "An eye test..."

Lilliana: "Hmm..."

Lilliana: "Bartholomew A. is looking completely healthy!"

Lilliana: "We'll give him a preventative shot for the future so he'll remain healthy and safe for a long while."

Lilliana: "Bartholomew A. is looking perfect! Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

Lilliana: "How's everything going upstairs, Troy?"

Troy: "It's going great, besides the small little mishap here and there. I think I'm ready for my first patient!"

Troy: "Hi there, what seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "I'm not sure what's going on with Millie, but it's not good! Do you think you could help?"

Troy: "Of course! Right this way."

Lilliana: "I'll be just examining how you go and answering any questions you might have. Just pretend I'm not here!"

Troy: "Hmm..."

Lilliana: "She looks a bit dizzy... maybe a temperature check? ...But, you didn't hear that from me."

Troy: "I'll do a quick temperature check."

Troy: "Looks like her temperature is a little high. She also seems lethargic."

Lilliana: "Great job, Troy!"

Troy: "Hmm..."

Troy: "Her fur looks pretty healthy. I'll check her mouth."

Troy: "She definitely has an inflamed cuteness gland."

Troy: "It's okay, Millie, calm down."

Lilliana: "He's doing a great job."

Troy: "Do you see the treat, Millie?"

Troy: "Hmm... I believe Millie has woozy kittyitis."

Troy: "All she needs is a shot. That should treat it."

Pet Owner: "She's cured! You guys are geniuses!"

Lilliana: "Now, thank the customer for coming to Healthy Paws vet clinic and ask the customer to leave us a review!"

Troy: "Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

Lilliana: "Great job, Troy! You've successfully treated your first patient!"

Troy: "Thanks! I'm so happy everything went well!"

The next patient has arrived!

Aww, he looks so happy even while he's sick.

Lilliana: "How does a dog get frozen in the summer?"

Another patient has arrived!

What a cutie!

Troy: "Hi. What seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "Hi, Sam has been looking a bit sick lately, can you examine him?"

Lilliana: "What seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "Well, I don't know if it's obvious, but Wallace is... uh... frozen."

Poor Wallace! He definitely needs treatment.

Troy: "Open up!"

Lilliana: "Well... this isnt good."

Lilliana: "Wallace's fur is definitely completely frozen."

Troy: "Sam definitely has repugnitis! He just needs some antifungal treatment."

Lilliana: "Wallace's temperature is also very low."

Lilliana: "Wallace most definitely has frosty fur flu!"

Lilliana: "All he neds is an essence of placebo, since it's already summer."

Wallace is cured!

Lilliana: "Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

Troy: "Here you go, Sam. Good boy."

In between patients, Lilliana is able to work on her veterinary skill upstairs.

Lilliana: "This should be a good cure for advanced lava nose."

Troy: "Sam is all cured! Thanks for visiting Healthy Paws vet clinic! Why not leave us a review?"

This same pet owner is back again.

This time, with a different pet.

Troy: "Better mop that up, we can't just be leaving puddles everywhere!"

Lilliana: "Hi there. What seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "I'm not having a good day, as you can tell. Now Justice is sick. She hasn't been acting like herself. I think something may be wrong, can you please take a look?"

Oh, look! It's Charlie and his owner!

Pet Owner: "I'd like to thank you again for curing my Millie. She's as healthy and happy as ever!"

Troy: "You're very welcome. There's nothing better than seeing a healthy and happy pet!"

Lilliana: "Hi there, Justice."

Lilliana: "Follow the treat!"

Lilliana: "Hmm... she's definitely looking dizzy and lethargic."

Troy: "Hi there, what seems to be the problem with your pet today?"

Pet Owner: "I've never seen Shadow acting like this before. I hoped it would go away, but it's only gotten worse! Please see what you can do!"

Troy: "Follow me, Shadow!"

Lilliana: "Her fur is looking... well... she doesn't have any."

Lilliana: "Justice definitely has a case of woozy kittyitis. She'll just need a shot and she'll be all better."

Lilliana: "You did a great job today, Troy!"

Troy: "Thanks! I was pretty nervous, but now I'm super confident I'll be a great vet!"

Troy: "I'm kinda hungry, do you wanna go out somewhere for some dinner?"

Lilliana: "Definitely! I know a great place in Oasis Springs!"

Healthy Paws vet clinic is officially closed for the day!


2 comments:

  1. Awww so many cute pets! They're doing so well as veterinarians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are so many cute pets! This career is one of my favorites mostly for that reason. xD

      Delete