Sunday, December 12, 2021

Chapter 249

Ruby is at her next Paranormal Investigator gig!

Ruby: "Who needs their house cleansed?"

Townie: "I do, I do!"

Townie: "Thank goodness you're finally here, I've been terrified for days about all the strange paranormal activity going on around here!"

Ruby: "This looks like the perfect spot for a séance circle."

Ruby: "You don't mind if I commune with the departed here, do you?"

Townie: *Bows* "Of course not, you have my blessings. Just get rid of these ghosties!"

Ruby: "Say no more."

Ruby: "How many ghosties are occupying this residence?"

There's a creepy doll occupying this residence!

Ruby: "Get out of here, creepy doll!"

Ruby: "You too, creepy branches!"

Townie: "AHH! I think I heard something!"

Ruby: "All of these seances are draining, I'm gonna take a quick nap."

Should you really be sleeping on the couch?

Ruby: "That creepy doll behind me woke me up from my nap!"

Ruby: "It's creepy, but not creepy enough for me to stay awake right now."

Wake up and get rid of the creepy doll!

Ruby: "Fine!"

Ruby: "Wait a minute, what was that noise?"

Ruby: "I think it's coming from the upstairs bedroom!"

Hey! Were you just looking for an excuse to take another nap?

Townie: "I just peed myself when I saw that creepy doll by the door!"

This door attracts a lot of creepy dolls.

Townie: "There's another one!"

Ironically, it's by a door.

Ruby: "Get outta here!"

Ruby: "Finally, this house is cleansed. I've never seen that many creepy dolls in my life!"

Ruby: "I haven't eaten in hours!"

Ruby: *Munch, munch*

Ruby: "Much better. Off to bed."

It's lightly snowing on the farm.

Murphy: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Noooooooo! Murphy!

Rest In Peace, Murphy Parsons. You were a wonderful, smart dog, and you will be dearly missed.

Rylie and Myles are devastated.

Claudio: "Cheer up, guys. You have the best cat in the world right here."

Happy birthday, Kelly!

Kelly aged up into a young adult! Now, get out.

Elder dance party!

Bonehilda is back!

Rylie: "Hey, Bonehilda."

Bonehilda: "Hello!"

Bonehilda: "Do you know where Servo is?"

Rylie: "Upstairs recharging."

Servo, you have a special visitor!

No, not Honey.

Bonehilda: "Aww, the cat is sleeping on Servo's foot!"

Servo: "Bonehilda!"

Servo: "I'm sorry, my love, I didn't know you were visiting."

Bonehilda: "It's okay- uh... Guidry? What are you doing here?"

Guidry: "Oh, hey Bonehilda. I'm just doing the usual stuff... guiding."

And dancing with pets!

Ruby is at her next Paranormal Investigator gig!

Ruby: *Knock, knock*

Ruby: "This house is huge! Looks like ultra rich sims get haunted by ghosties, too."

These sims don't look that afraid.

Ruby: "Hi there, did you call for a Paranormal Investigator?"

Townie: "Yes, we did. There's been strange things happening around here lately... noises, strange gusts of wind... anyway, what are you waiting for? Get to work!"

Mop, mop, mop!

Ooh, this place has a fancy coffee maker!

Ruby: "Ghosties, are you there?"

Townie: "She really set up a séance circle in the kitchen?!"

Ruby: "Yes, yes I did. I also found out there's a lot of friendly ghosties occupying this residence."

Townie: "I don't care if they're friendly, I want them out!"

Ruby: "AHH! There's some creepy hands growing out of the ground!"

Aren't you supposed to be the one who gets rid of them?

Ruby: "You're right. UGH!"

Ruby: "Uh oh, the lights went out!"

There's more creepy goo in the bathroom?

Townie: "AHH! THE LIGHTS WENT OUT!"

Townie Kid: "AHH! What are we gonna do?!"

Ruby: "Ghosties, turn the lights back on!"

Ruby: "Let me get rid of these creepy prints by the door."

Ruby: "Alright, this house is officially cleansed of all ghosties!"

Ruby: "Ugh, I'm tired after all that cleansing."

Townie: "Maybe you should go home and sleep."

Ruby: "Or, I could use this fancy coffee machine y'all have."

Townie: "...Or that."

Ruby: "This is a teeny tiny cup."

Ruby: *Sip*

Ruby: "I don't feel more energized, but that tasted great! Hey, maybe I should summon Guidry so he can come see this huge house!"

Guidry: "Did someone call me?"

Ruby: "Hey, Guidry!" *Mwah, mwah!*

Ruby: "Ugh, I'm so tired!"

Guidry: "This house is empty of all spirits, what did you call me here for?"

Ruby: "So you could see this huge house, isn't it ginormous?!

Guidry: "You really called me here to see this huge house?"

Ruby: "I was also kinda missing your fine self."

Guidry: "Me? Fine? I'm flattered!"

Guidry: "Especially coming from you."

Ruby: "Oh, is that so?"

Ooh, is this ship happening?!

Guidry: "It is so, you're actually the prettiest sim I've ever seen."

Ruby: "You really mean that?"

Ruby: "I think I'm starting to fall for you."

Guidry: "I feel the same way."

Ruby: "Then I guess you wouldn't mind this..."

*Kiss*

Guidry: "You're a great kisser!"

Ruby: "I am?"

Ruby: "Maybe we should take this somewhere else, then?"

Guidry: "I like the sound of that."

Excuse me, y'all!

Not in a random sim's house!

Okay then...

I never knew ghost woohoo was a thing in the sims until now.

Guidry: "Well, that was fun."

Ruby: "SUPER fun!"

Ruby: "I was already exhausted, but now I'm gonna pass out..."

Oh, come on!

Ruby: "Wait... where am I?"

Ruby: "Did I just pass out in this random sim's house?"

Yes, you also woohooed in their closet. I think it's definitely time to go home.

Back at home, the pond is frozen!

And this adorable bunny is still hanging around.

Ruby is getting some much needed rest after all that tom foolery yesterday.

Rylie may be an elder, but she's still dedicated to the garden. She fertilises the plants whenever they need it, and waters them every day!

It's that time of the year!

These are Ruby's prizes she's received after completing a Paranormal Investigation gig.

This one is definitely my favorite!

It may attract some angry specters, but it's so cute!

Ruby: "Wait a minute... I think this pear might have gone bad."

Why?

Ruby: "I'm gonna throw up!"

Ruby: "BLEUGH!"

Ruby: "How old was that pear?!"

Rylie: "It's been in my inventory since I was a young adult!"

Oh my gosh, there's little paw prints in the snow!

Oop- looks like I was right, that jar attracted some angry specters.

Rylie: "Is that red specter chasing me?"

AHHHHHHHHHH! THAT'S TERRIFYING!

Rylie: "What the heck?!"
Charlie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M DEFINITELY AFRAID OF GHOSTS AGAIN!"

Servo seems pretty unbothered by it.

Ruby: "I heard there was a specter outside!"

Ruby: "Hi there, I'm Ruby!"

Angry Specter: "I don't care."

Ruby: "Don't worry, I'm kind! You don't have to be angry."

Ruby: "Uh.. are you sprinkling me in happy specter dust?"

Angry Specter: "I sure am! I like you!"

Ruby: "Hey, I actually made the angry specter happy!"

Rylie: "There's nothing better than listening to Winter Holiday music next to a Winterfest tree."

I know y'all can't hear it, but this music is festive!

The tree looks great! Except for the top, of course.

Myles: "Hey, I tried! You try placing a winterfest tree top as an elder."

Rylie: "It needs one more thing."

Gifts!

Guidry: "Did someone say 'gifts'? I want gifts!"

Angry Specter: "Give me a gift, or I'll be angry and annoying!"

Claudio, are you licking your butt on the counter?!

Claudio: "Mind your business."

Midnight: "That's so gross!"

I accidentally sent Ruby to a gig without joining her.

Ruby: "That gig was so scary."

Ruby: "Why would you send me alone?!"

On the bright side, Ruby is pregnant! Generation 16 is on the way! Looks like it wasn't because of the pear after all.

Ruby: "I have something to tell you..."

Guidry: "What is it, sweet thang?"

Ruby: "I'm pregnant!"
Guidry: "You are?"

Ruby: "Yep, and I definitely feel like it. I've been feeling sick all day!"

Guidry: "I'm so excited! We're gonna have a baby! This is the best Winterfest gift ever!"

Servo is downstairs making the grand feast!

Ruby: "Wanna do a mistletoe kiss for Winterfest?"

Guidry: "I thought you'd never ask!"

*Kiss*

Ruby: "Your lips are surprisingly soft."

Guidry: "Gee, thanks. You're so beautiful."

Ruby: "I know, right?"

The grand breakfast feat is ready and it looks delicious!

Ruby: "Bonehilda, come join us for Winterfest."

Bonehilda is here for Winterfest!

Servo: "Hello, my beautiful love. Would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?"

Bonehilda: "I would love to!"

*Kiss*

The cutest skeleton maid robot couple ever!

Claudio: "Let me scratch the couch while everyone is distracted by the skeleton and the robot."

Servo: "I also have a gift for you."

Bonehilda: "For me? Oh, Servo, you shouldn't have!"

Bonehilda: "A diamond?! Where did you find this?"

There's plenty more gifts to open!

Ruby: "I wonder if I received any paranormal investigation thingies!"

Rylie: "A lock of Larry's fluff! I love it!"
Myles: "I knew you'd love it."

Myles: "Some cross-stitching patterns? You shouldn't have!"

Rylie: "Oh, but I did!"

Ruby: "I got a new crystal ball? Awesome!"

Bonehilda: "Let me spray the old crystal ball, this thing is filthy!"

Servo: "Isn't she the best?"
Myles: "She sure is, she cleans the entire house for us!"

Oh, come on! It's Winterfest!

Charlie: "Why do I keep coming here just to be spooked?!"

Charlie: "Dad, there's some spooky angry specters outside."

Myles: "Some spooky angry specters?!"

Charlie: "Yes! I'm tired of this place always being haunted!"

Myles: "Calm down, son-"

Charlie: "I can't take it anymore!"
Myles: "Woah, he's acting wildly crazy, even for a Parsons."

Charlie: "I HATE THE GHOSTIES!"

Myles: "I know they're creepy, but calm down!"
Charlie: "I can't!"

How long is this freak out session gonna last?

Until the Parsons get distracted by dancing, apparently.

Even Bonehilda is joining in on the fun!

Ruby: "Can I still dance while pregnant?"

Ruby: "Apparently, I can!"

Ruby brought Myles and Rylie down to Willow Creek to see the van.

Myles: "This place is wonderful."
Rylie: "Where's the van, honey? I don't have my long distance glasses on."

Ruby: "It's freezing down here in Willow Creek."

Looks like the van isn't immune to flying chairs.

What's worse than when the Parsons go skating?

When elder Parsons go skating!

Ruby: "The energy here is strong today, I may have found a good time to perform a reading."

Ruby: "Hi, there! Have you ever wanted to commune with your departed relatives?"

Townie: "Not really, no."

Ruby: "Are you sure? What if they have something really ineresting they need to tell you?"

Townie: "Hmm... that sounds very interesting. Alright, I'll give it a try."

Ruby: "Great! Follow me to my van for a reading!"

Townie: "Sounds good!"

Ruby: "Hello, ghosties. Can you hear me?"

Townie: "Is her chair floating?"

Ruby: "Your great-grandmother, Mary, is here with us."

Townie: "Uh... my great-grandmother's name was Elizabeth."

Ruby: "Oh... right... I meant Elizabeth."

Townie: "I guess I can feel some kind of energy."

Townie: "What does my great-grandmother think of my life choices so far?"

Ruby: "She's very proud of you. She senses a life change coming very soon, though."

Townie: "She does? Hmm... maybe I should live in a van. Are you selling this one?"
Ruby: "Excuse you?"

Ruby: "Is this lady trying to take my van?"

Townie: "I can offer a great price of 500 simoleons."

Ruby: "I'll pass. Is there anyone else you'd like to commune with?"

Townie: "Nope, I feel very enlightened after communing with my great-grandmother. Thank you very much for this free session."

Ruby: "Free? Aww, man, I just got scammed, didn't I?"

Ruby: *Sigh* "If only Guidry could be here before 8PM. He's never here during the day."

Probably because he's a ghost who's only allowed to come out at night.

Ruby: "I know, I just miss him."

Maybe some Winter Holiday music will cheer you up.

Ruby: "Not feeling nauseous all the time would cheer me up, too!"

Ruby: "Ugh, I just barfed!"

Townie: "Gross! I was just coming in here for a reading, not to see you barf!"

Ruby: "Hehe... uh... you still want a reading after my Servo bot cleans it up?"

Servo: "I can sense the smell of barf all the way from Henford-on-Bagley. Please don't tell me she's gonna make me travel there to clean it up!"


No comments:

Post a Comment