Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Chapter 246

Kelly aged up into a toddler! She's adorable, she's definitely a mixture of her parents.

Kelly: "I thought I was an alien!"

You are, this is your human disguise.

Happy birthday, Myles!

Happy birthday, Rylie!

Myles aged up into an adult!

So did Rylie!

Servo has a lot of homework to do. I forgot how difficult university was in the sims!

Murphy: "I'm glad I'll never have to attend university... unless they start making dogs attend university... I hope they don't do that."

Happy birthday, Kari!

Kari aged up into a child!

Larry is still orange from the Finchwick Llama Fair. (Where he came in first place! Not to be a show-off or anything...)

Rylie, why are you feeding Matilda more spicy animal treats?

Rylie: "I want a hatchable obsidian egg!"

Are you sure that's such a good idea? Those obsidian chickens are evil!

Woah, those are some huge pumpkins.

Rylie: "Really?"

For sure!

Rylie: "That's the best compliment I could ever receive about my oversized crops! Thank you!

Rylie: "After tending to that huge oversized crop all day, now I have to tend to this entire garden?!"

I don't blame Rylie for being intimidated, the Parsons garden is getting bigger and bigger by the day!

Aww, nothing better than a hug from grandma, am I right?

Ruby: "Why is Larry still orange? It's been a few days since the llama fair!"

Charlie: "I don't see a problem, orange llamas are the coolest thing in the world!"

Myles: "It was fun seeing you orange while it lasted, Larry. How do you feel being back to normal?"

Larry: "Basic."

Honey: "I liked when Larry was orange, it distracted everyone for a while and bought me some time to steal some chicken eggs."

Matilda: "Say what?!"

Yuki decided to take Murphy for a walk. Ignore the giant dog poop.

Henford-on-Bagley is the perfect place to walk a dog!

I think Yuki is getting a bit bored of this now.

Kelly: "Are you an alien too, Mr. Bear?"

Mr. Bear: "How did you know?"

Servo is down at Foxbury University today!

He's going to be tutoring a class. He has to tutor five classes for his aspiration.

There's a robot contest happening by the quad!

This is not Servo Bot. It's a servo bot, but it's not Servo Bot. ...Does that make sense?

Servo is the perfect candidate to tutor this class. He's knowledgeable in everything!

Servo: "That went well, besides all the students constantly asking me to rotate my robot arms around."

Look who came over to visit! Joel is looking a bit old these days.

Will Kobe max out his charisma skill before he passes while barely being able to see himself in the mirror?

Kobe: "I sure hope so. I prolonged myself by being stressed about being retired for so long, I might never complete this skill without-"

AHH! Oh... you're asleep. You scared me for a second there. At least you maxed out your charisma skill! Woohoo!

Servo: "Whoever keeps stealing one slice of the designated birthday cake in the fridge, CUT IT OUT!"

Not literally, of course.

Happy birthday, Charlie!

Charlie aged up into a teen!

No cake for you, though. Only superfood salad, we need that birthday cake for future birthdays.

Myles: "I can't believe how convenient it is to order food straight from your phone! Back in my day, we had to actually cook all this stuff!"

Cluckers and Eggbert are getting very close... too close.

Servo is back down at Foxbury University.

Why? You guessed it! To tutor another class.

Yuki: "I've lived a long, wonderful life, but it's time for me to go."

NOOOOOOOOOO! Yuki!

Yuki: "Take care of my Idle Llama app for me."

Rest In Peace, Yuki Parsons. You were a wonderful, hardworking sim, and you will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "Another one bites the dust."

That's just terrible, even for you!

The kids came home from school with some school projects!

Ruby: "Do you think we'll be able to make a princess castle in time for tomorrow, dad?"

Myles: "If we follow the instructions, we just might."

Charlie: "Do I have to make a stupid princess castle for my school project, too?"

Grim, what the heck are you still doing here? And why are you playing with the toys from the toybox?

Grim Reaper: "What? I can't have some fun sometimes, too?"

Grim Reaper: "Oww!"

Grim Reaper: "That made me dizzy for a second."

You'd better be careful, you wouldn't want to reap yourself.

Ruby: "We finished our princess castle!"
Myles: "I never thought I'd be so proud of building a princess castle."

It looks great! A+!

Kobe: "I'm glad I maxed out my charisma skill before this..."

Kobe: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Kobe: "Don't miss me too much."

NOOOOOOOOOO! Kobe!

Kobe: *Sigh*

Kobe: "Take care of Mt. Komorebi for me."

Rest In Peace, Kobe Parsons. You were a wonderful, adventurous sim, and you will be dearly missed.

Grim Reaper: "Didn't I just leave this place?"

Rylie: "Good to see you back to normal, Larry."

Charlie is also helping out with the animals this morning.

Ooh, the alien plants are looking strangely amazing!

This looks spiker than any cactus I've ever seen!

It's a sad day in the Parsons household after losing both Yuki and Kobe.

It's good that Rylie is able to find comfort in gardening.

Rylie: "Gardening always takes my mind off things."

Aww, so cute!

Myles is such a great sim dad!

This adorable little bunny has been hanging around a lot lately! I guess he wants to help with the garden?

Myles has been making a lot of cross-stitches. He has a whole collection in his inventory!

Here we are agaaaain!

Go tutor that class, Servo!

I'll just be out here...

Admiring the beauty of Foxbury.

Servo didn't end up getting home until super late.

Even the lights of this pretty tree came on before Servo got home!

Servo: "I can't believe I got home after the pretty tree lights came on."

Servo: "Why is there an entire petting zoo in here?"

Because the chickens own this house.

Honey has destroyed this poor mouse ball.

Happy birthday, Ruby!

Happy birthday, Kelly!

Ruby aged up into a teen!

She's so pretty!

Kelly aged up into a child!

Kelly: "Now, I can change into my alien self whenever I want?"

Ruby: "Just when I thought she couldn't get more annoying."

Ruby & Charlie: "UGHHH!"

The moody-angry-sad-tense Parsons teens are at it again.

Maybe reading a book will calm them down.

Charlie: "This book is making me more sad."

Those two are almost as mooooody and needy as the animals!

Larry is surprisingly the least needy one around here.

Myles: "Hey! I'm not needy."

Nice cross-stitch!

Myles: "Why, thank you. I need some praise for my cross-stitching more often."

So, you are needy...

Aww, another cute little rabbit is here on the farm!

This rabbit has been hanging around quite a lot.

Rylie: "I've been waiting for a warm day to splash in this pond!"

Rylie: "It's so nice!"

Rylie: "Can I swim in here?!"

Uh... it's a bit shallow.

Ruby has been hearing about a haunted house in Glimmerbrook from her friends at school. She decided to go down there and check it out.

Ruby: "This place is kinda creepy... I'm starting to regret this."

Ruby: "Oh my gosh!"

Ruby: "What was that noise?"

Ruby: "HELLOOO? Is anyone there?"

This place is super creepy.

Ruby: "What the heck is that?!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh, it's just cooking some grilled cheese... never mind.

Ruby: "Maybe we could commune with the departed? Is there a séance table anywhere around here?"

Ruby: "Alright, here goes nothing..."

Ruby: "Hello, ghosties..."

Ruby: "I've come to have a chat with you."

Ruby: "If you're there, please answer me."

Or don't... either way is fine.

This is getting creepier and creepier.

Ruby: "I think the ghosties in this house want to talk with me."

I can tell by the creepy ring of... whatever that is.

Ruby: "That went surprisingly well."

Ruby: "Oww! My head!"

Ruby: "Ugh! Communing with the departed is a lot of work!"

What did they say?

Ruby: "They said they're, like, a hundred years old! That's so creepy!"

Ruby: "I have a question for you, ghosties."

Ruby: "Please answer me."

Ruby: "Who the heck is that creepy skeleton ghost downstairs?"

Ruby: "They said he's 200 years old..."

Ruby: "Alright, that's enough creepiness for today. Can we leave yet?"

I'm not stopping you, this place is way too creepy!

Now there's three bunnies hanging around?!

Rylie: "Should I take full credit for this super salad Servo and I are making?"
Servo: "Excuse you?"

The Parsons have to eat super salad all the time because Rylie is a vegetarian.

Fox: "A vegetarian? What the heck is that?"

Myles: "Something you will probably never be, fox."

Servo is back down at Foxbury.

This is probably getting very annoying now.

Here's a random pretty sail boat to distract from the annoyance.

The Parsons kids decided to play Don't Wake the Llama!

Ruby: "I can do this without even looking."

Ruby: "I can't believe that worked!"

Charlie: "Hmm... which stick should I pull? The bottom stick... no, no, no... maybe the middle stick?"

Kelly: "Why did I have to be teamed up with him?"

Kari: "Do you see that stick right there, Ruby?"

Ruby: "Where?"

Ruby: "Are you kidding me? That'll wake the llama for sure."

Kelly: "I didn't wake the llama!"

Rylie has volunteered to cook while Servo is resting from all that tutoring. This probably won't end well.

While Rylie prepares dinner, Myles is taking care of the animals.

Burnt mac and cheese... hooray... I guess it's better than a burnt kitchen, at least.

Oh, snap!

Kari: "Yes! Ruby and I won!"

Charlie: "Why, why, why?!"
Kelly: "Oops..."

You're seriously gonna eat chocolate syrup straight out of the jar, Rylie?

Rylie: "Why not?"

Rylie: "Hey, this is delicious!"

Honey: "I want the chocolate syrup."

Sorry, not for cats!

For some reason, this is Murphy's favorite sleeping spot. Maybe he likes being near all the other farm animals?

Servo: "Once upon a time, there lived an overworked, underappreciated robot..."
Murphy: "I thought we were gonna read a story about dogs running through the dog park."

Honey: "Are you enjoying this story, bunny statue?"

I have no idea what everyone else is eating, but Rylie is eating her burnt mac and cheese trying to pretend she enjoys it.

Snuggles: "Don't bring that burnt mac and cheese around here."

Another round of Don't Wake the Llama!

Ruby: "Careful... careful..."

Charlie: "I don't wanna lose again, this is so much pressure!"

Charlie: "Steady..."
Kari: "Since when did we swap teams? I don't wanna be on Charlie's team and lose."

Again, you ask?

Yes, again. Hopefully Servo finishes tutoring the class in time for the Finchwick Chicken Fair.

That's a lot of pigeons.

It's time for the Finchwick Chicken Fair!

The fair grounds look amazing, as always!

Rylie entered one of her most prized animals, Matilda.

Rylie: "Are you ready to shine like the superstar you are today, Matilda?"

Rylie also entered this basic white egg. I thought the Parsons had a bunch of colorful eggs, but I couldn't find them anywhere.

Rylie: "Do you like your knitted sweater, Matilda?"

Matilda: "Yes, it's very warm."

It wouldn't be a Finchwick fair without some Parsons dancing.

Joined by some random townies.

It looks like this sim is impressed by the Parsons basic egg. Maybe it stands a chance?

Of course, Rylie couldn't resist the one time deals at the chicken fair.

The Parsons decided to crowd around Matilda to draw more attention to her.

Aww, this other chicken is adorable!

Since it's getting late, the Parsons decided to have dinner at the nearby pub.

Myles: "Dinner for 325 sims, please!"

Rylie: "The food here is delicious, I can't wait to have it again!"

Kari: "Mommy was right, this food is so yummy!"

Oh no, a green egg and a blue egg! Our white egg definitely doesn't stand a chance, now.

Mayor Lavina: "Hmm... interesting..."

Townie: "This egg is so boring."

Excuse you!

Townie: "That's a nice chicken!"

Would y'all stop dancing and get back over to crowding around Matilda to make sure she gets noticed by Mayor Lavina?!

Matilda is such a cutie!

Alright, I need y'all to act like this is the best chicken you've ever seen.

Because that's what Matilda is, of course.

Myles: "This is the best chicken I've ever seen in my life!"

Act more impressed!

Everyone: "Ooh... ah..."

That's more like it!

Rylie: "Alright, back to dancing."

Seriously?!

Mayor Lavina: "The results are in. Congratulations, you have earned a participation ribbon."

A PARTICISMWNCFSNGIEH?!


Rylie: "This chicken sculpture is awesome!"

Did you hear that, Rylie? We won a participation ribbon!

Rylie: "Oh... that's not good... hehehe..."

Now we have two participation ribbons...

This fair did not go as well as the last one, that's for sure.

Wait... what are you doing here?

Noooooooooooo! Not Snuggles!

This is so sad!

Rest In Peace, Snuggles Parsons.

Are you kidding me? I found the eggs I was looking in everyone's inventory for... in the FRIDGE! Ugh, we could have at least gotten third place if I would have found these!

Grim Reaper: "I'm not done, yet."

What do you mean?

Noooooooooooooo! Not Cricket, too!

Rest In Peace, Cricket Parsons.

Happy birthday, Charlie!

Charlie aged up into a young adult! Now, get out.

Happy birthday, Kari!

Kari aged up into a teen!

Oh no, even the fox is passing away!

It's a gloomy day in Henford-on-Bagley.

Is that an alligator in the pond?!

Lin-Z is back!

Y'all will be pleased to know this is the last time Servo has to come down here to tutor random university classes.

I spotted another servo bot walking around!

Oh, that's why... the robot contest is happening again.

Rylie is getting super close to maxing out her gardening skill!

Kari: "I'm annoyed at everything for no reason."

Ruby: "Same."

Just the life of a teen.

Rylie: "Do you guys mind if I say aloe to my little friend? HAHAHAHAHA!"

Plant puns!

Kari: "I got my first follower on Simstagram!"

Happy birthday, Murphy!

Murphy aged up into an elder, I hate seeing him old and grey!

Oh, what's this?

Looks like Honey had a kitten with another cat in the neighborhood! Introducing Claudio Parsons!

Murphy must have also had a puppy with another dog in the neighborhood. Introducing Midnight Parsons!

Midnight: "I don't think the kitten likes me!"

Claudio: *Hiss* "Get away!"

Claudio: "This is my castle!"


No comments:

Post a Comment