Saturday, May 22, 2021

Chapter 224

Finley: "Time to earn some more fame points!"

Finley: "First thing's first, take a selfie."

Finley: "Second thing, upload it to simstagram!"

Who's this? This is Finley's fiancé, Stephanie, that he met and proposed to while Piper was in college!

Stephanie is super sweet, but, Finley on the other hand... is very self-centered.

Stephanie: "Hey, Finley!"

Finley: "Hey, Steph!"

Stephanie: "I've really missed you, what have you been up to?"

Finley: "Oh, you know, filming sim tube videos. You wanna be in one?"

Stephanie: "I don't know if I'm ready to be in one of your sim tube videos yet."

Finley: "You've gotta get used to it eventually, my fans love me!"

Finley: "You know you're dating a superstar, right?"

Stephanie: "Yes, but that's not important to me. I love you for who you are."

Finley: "I love me for who I am, too!"

Stephanie: "Even when you're acting self-centered... and crazy..."

Stephanie: "I still love you."

Finley: "It's not an act, babe."

Kylan: "I wonder where he got his craziness from... it's definitely not from me."

Yep, because it's so normal to mop up a puddle on the driveway.

Finley: "I have a little surprise for you, I know we've been wanting to get married any day now, so I thought, why not today?"

Stephanie: "Oh my gosh!"

Drone: "I am awake."

Finley: "Hey, guys! Welcome back to my channel! Today, I'm here with my fiancé, Stephanie."

Stephanie: "Finley, I told you, I'm not ready to be on your sim tube channel."

Finley: "Today, we're getting married and filming the entire thing!"

Drone: "Current viewers - 184,572."

Finley: "Are you ready to get married and have one of the most viewed videos on sim tube?"

Stephanie: "It's not about the viewers, Finley. It's about you and I. I'm so happy to be marrying you."

Finley: "You're right, gimme kiss."

Drone: "294,853 current viewers."

Stephanie: "You look so adorable in your formal wear."

Finley: "Really?"

Finley: "So do you, I could stare into your eyes all day."

Stephanie: "You're perfect, my love."

Finley: "So are you, my love."

Stephanie: "You're the best thing in my life."

Stephanie: "With this ring..."

Stephanie: "...I thee wed."

You may now kiss your bride!

May they live happily ever Parsons!

Drone: "The viewers demand a hug."

Finley: "I love you, Steph."

Stephanie: "I love you more, Finley."

What a beautiful ceremony! If only Finley didn't absolutely have to film it. *Sigh*

Finley: "Alright, now that that's over, I'm starving!"

Stephanie: "You're so cute when you're starving."

It's time for the drone to sleep. He has seen enough today.

Finley: "Wanna come inside and have some snacks, babe?"

Stephanie: "Of course I do!"

Stephanie: "I mean, I do live here now!"

Finley: "Oh, yeah... I forgot about that."

Stephanie: "Maybe we can go inside and have some more kisses too?"

Finley: "And, maybe something else..."

Stephanie: "I like the sound of that. Maybe in the shower?"

Finley: "That sounds amazing!"

NO SHOWER WOOHOOING!

Stephanie: "Or, in a dumpster?"

Finley: "I'm too famous to get caught woohooing in a dumpster."

Finley: "Anyways, I'm starving, we should really head inside and have some leftover ham now."

Stephanie: "Hmm... if that's what you want."

Stephanie: "I still want some woohoo later, though."

Finley: "Oh, trust me, so do I."

NASTY, NASTY!

Hooray! Stephanie is now the newest member of the Parsons family!

That leftover ham looks... disgusting.

Stephanie: "Yeah, it kinda does."

Stephanie: "But, it smells delicious!"

Finley: "You want some leftover ham?"

Stephanie: "I'm not that hungry, but maybe I could share some of yours."

Finley: "My pleasure."

Stephanie: "Isn't sharing leftover ham together so romantic?"

Lemon Pie: "If that's the case, is it romantic when I steal sim's food?"

Piper: "Man, I'd love to be able to share my food with Case... *sigh* I miss him."

Forget about Case! He's an awful sim!

Finley: "Alright, now that we've finished the leftover ham, why don't we head down to the museum together?"

Stephanie: "Of course, I'd love that!"

Stephanie: "Ooh, this is so romantic, Finley. A museum date sounds amazing! Maybe we can even kiss in the rain later."

Finley: "That sounds perfect!"

It's a very rainy day in Del Sol Valley.

It may be rainy, but Piper still needs to increase her fitness skill for her next acting gig.

Fan: "I heard Finley Parsons was at this museum with his wife! Where are they?"

Kim, what are you doing here?

Kim: "It's raining!"

Kim: "There's nothing better than pranking sims in the rain."

Stephanie: "Hmm... which artwork should we look at first?"

Finley: "This is the most popular artwork in the museum! Just like I'm the most popular sim in Del Sol Valley"

Fan: "Where's Finley Parsons? WHERE IS HE?!

Fan: *Stares* "There he is with his wife."

Fan: "Oh my gosh, Finley Parsons is here with his wife?! AHH!"

Finley: *Sigh* "I knew my fans would find me here."

Fan: *Faints*

Stephanie: "Wow, your fans are very... supportive."

Fan: "I can't believe I just fainted in the presence of Finley Parsons!"

Finley: "Let me show you some real romance."

Stephanie: "Finley! What are you-"

*Kiss*

Fan: "I want Finley to dip kiss me like that."

Fan: "Me too."

These fans are creepy.

Aww, these two are so adorable!

Stephanie: "Wow, that was so romantic, Finley."

Finley: "Was it, now?"

Stephanie: "Yeah, I can't stop smiling when I'm around you."

Finley: "Wait... are those fans whispering about us?"

Yes, yes they are.

Finley: "Let's take a selfie!"

Finley & Fan: "Cheese!"

Really, Kim?!

Kim: "What? A sim's gotta get clean somehow."

Finley: "Sorry about the fans, I'll make it up to you later."

Stephanie: "Oh... will you, now?"

Alright, time to head home!

Finley: "I didn't wanna leave!"

Finley: "What should I film for my sim tube channel? I know, I'll do a 24 hour charity livestream!"

Finley: "Hey, guys! Welcome to my 24 hour charity livestream!"

Finley: "I'm a wonderful sim, and to prove it, all of the proceeds of this stream will be going towards feeding sims in Strangetown!"

Servo can finally make carved candles! Eat your heart out, Kylan!

Kylan: "I'm not the only sim around here who can make carved candles anymore?"

Kylan: "Man, that hurt my heart and my back."

Lemonade, are you napping in a pile of scraps?

Lemonade: "Mind your business."

Stephanie: "This ham has to be weeks old, but it's still delicious!"

Finley's 24 hour livestream is going great, he has a lot of viewers!

Stephanie: "While Finley does his livestream, I'll work on my favorite skill."

Stephanie: "The charisma skill!"

Stephanie: "First thing's first... friendly/funny introductions!"

Stephanie: "I'll have sims laughing their butts off in no time!"

Finley: "Alright, I've paused my livestream, I'm getting a bit tired."

Stephanie: "Does that mean it's time for bed...?"

Finley: "Yeah, it sure does..."

Stephanie: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Alright, this is my queue to leave.

Servo is still up carving candles.

And Pupcake is still being adorable.

It's time for Piper's next acting gig as the handywoman for the Vladislaus Hardware commercial!

Piper: "I've increased all the right skills, let's do this!"

Pigeon: "You've got this!"

That is one creepy looking low poly pigeon.

Piper: "Into hair and makeup I go."

The crew is getting all set up.

Piper: "Hiya! Are we ready to begin hair and makeup yet?"

Makeup Artist: "Oh, you're here already? I was still reading about gothic looks in my magazine."

Will Piper look gothic yet again?

Yes, yes she will.

Makeup Artist: "We both know I can't stand this pink hair."

Oh, come on! Why did you have to make her a brunette again, I love her pink hair!

Makeup Artist: "Perfect!"

Piper: "Yet again, I look 30 years older and gothic."

You got that right.

Piper: "Are we ready to begin getting in costume?"

Piper: "I wonder what kind of clothes a handywoman wears."

Piper: "Hey, I look pretty awesome in the handywoman costume!"

Here's Piper's co-star!

Piper: "Hi there, are you playing the homeowner?"

Actor: "I sure am, nice to meet you!"

Piper: "Shall we rehearse over some of our lines?"

Actor: "Sure, that sounds like a good idea."

Piper: "I already told you, I'm a handywoman, not a vampire!"

Actor: "Then why do you keep trying to suck blood from my wrist?!"

Piper: "Alright, it seems like we know exactly what we're doing, right?"

Actor: "It sure does, I'm ready to hit the stage!"

What does the stage look like, anyways?

Ooh, it looks great!

Piper: "Well, what are you waiting for? Go tell the director you're ready!"

Actor: "You're the star here, you go tell her!"

Piper: "Hehe, hi."

Director: "Oh, you must be Piper, our handywoman. Nice to meet you."

Piper: "Nice to meet you too. So, are we all ready to go ahead with filming?"

Director: "As long as you're willing to take your acting to the next level and actually bite that guy's wrist, then of course we're ready!"

Piper: "Sounds good."

Piper: "Wait... what?!"

Piper: "You were just kidding, right? Tell me you're just kidding!"

Time to hit the stage!

Director: "LIGHTS!"

Director: "CAMERA!"

Piper: "Alright, I've gotta get into character."

Piper: "Phew, you've got this, Piper."

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Handywoman: "Have you ever tried to repair your fridge all by yourself?"

Handywoman: "Only to realise your screwdriver is flimsy and just can't do the job right?!"

Handywoman: "You could risk being electrocuted!"

Handywoman: "Well, that's where Vladislaus Hardware comes in!"
Director: "CUT! Alright, time for the vampire scene!"

Piper: "Should I take more acting risks or play it safe?"

Director: "Vampire scene, take one!"

Director: "ACTION!"

Handywoman: "Is your refrigerator running? Better go catch it! Wait, you can't, because it's not running! Don't worry, I've got the perfect solution for you: Vladislaus Hardware supplies!"

Handywoman: "My, what a nice looking wrist you have there."

Handywoman: "Don't mind if I do."

Home Owner: "Whatcha doin' there? Are you a vampire?"

Handywoman: "Don't be silly, of course not!"
Director: "CUT!"

Piper: "Well, that was nerve wracking."

Actor: "Did you really have to actually bite my wrist?!"

Director: "Okay, the final advertising scene! Take one!"

Director: "Aaand... ACTION!"

Handywoman: "Here at Vladislaus Hardware, we have a lot of satisfied customers!"

Handywoman: "Is it because they love our tools, or is it the blood leaving their brains?"

Handywoman: "Well... that's for you to find out!"

Handywoman: "Try out one of our kitchen handy kits today!"

Handywoman: "You won't be disappointed."

Director: "Aaand, CUT! That's a wrap"

Director: "Bravo! That went better than I ever could have imagined!"

Piper: "Hehe, taking some acting risks really paid off this time."

It sure did! It seems like the crew is very happy with Piper's performance!

Piper: "How'd you think we did?"

Actor: "I think we did pretty good."

Piper: "By 'we', you mean 'me', right?"

Actor: "You're pretty full of yourself, aren't you."

Piper: "How could you tell?"

Actor: "Lucky guess..."

Piper: "You would be too if you were me."

Alright, wrap up the self obsession, Piper. It's time to head home.

As soon as Piper arrived home, she immediately received a call from Well Suited Talent Agency praising her for her performance!

Well Suited Talent Agency: "Great job, Piper. You took some risks and earned a big old cheque half of which will go to us. Keep that same enthusiasm and performance ability for the next gig. It'll make us a whole lot more simoleons."

Piper: "It seems like Well Suited Talent Agency are impressed with my performance! Wait a minute, I think they're calling me back already!"

Well Suited Talent Agency: "Hey, Piper, us again. We just got a call from the daytime TV show 'Dignity & Decorum'. They want you to play a starring role on the show as a member of the Estatenab family, but you've gotta step up your game for this audition. This is the biggest one yet. What do you say?"
Piper: "Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing! I'll begin preparing for the audition right away!"

Piper: "I never thought I'd be watching TV waiting for the commercials, but I can't wait to see myself!"

Piper: "Ooh, here it is! The Vladislaus Hardware commercial!"

Piper: "It feels great watching myself on TV."

 

1 comment:

  1. > This is Finley's fiancé, Stephanie.

    Lovely to meet you, Stephanie! :) I was just starting to wonder about the next generation of Parsons. Glad to see that Finley is on it!

    > Stephanie: "Yes, but that's not important to me. I love you for who you are."

    <3 <3 <3

    How did Finley find this woman?? Stephanie is a good match for Finley because she's no hanger-on, only interested in his celebrity status. Or his money, ahem, Case. ;)

    > Finley: "It's not an act, babe."

    Hahaha! XD Well, at least Finley is under no delusion about himself.

    > Finley: "Are you ready to get married and have one of the most viewed videos on sim tube?"

    I get a kick out of Finley's idea of wedding vows! XD It's no surprize that he's turning his wedding day into a publicity stunt. ;)

    > You may now kiss your bride!

    Ahhhhh! <3 <3 <3 I'm so happy for Finley and Stephanie. I wish them every happiness! :)

    > Finley: "I'm too famous to get caught woohooing in a dumpster."

    Oh, thank heavens for that. XD I don't judge your Sims for their dumpster woohoo, but really. With that gorgeous house offering them privacy and comfort, why do they choose random places for woohoo? XD ;)

    > Stephanie is now the newest member of the Parsons family!

    Welcome, Stephanie! You are a lovely Sim, both inside and out. :)

    > That leftover ham looks... disgusting.

    It does look a bit dried-out, doesn't it?

    > Forget about Case! He's an awful sim!

    I agree! I know it's none of my business, Piper, but you gotta move on from Case. If Finley can find Stephanie, then Del Sol Valley has someone special for you, too.

    > Fan: "Where's Finley Parsons? WHERE IS HE?!

    XD XD XD

    I love the museum, by the way. The artwork, layout, and decor look great.

    > Fan: *Faints*

    Finley's fans 'fainting' never gets old! XD

    > *Kiss*

    Whoah! Finley has MOVES. XD :D

    > Female Fan: "I want Finley to dip kiss me like that."
    > Male Fan: "Me too."

    I wasn't expecting that! XD It made me laugh out loud. The expression on their faces is perfect.

    > Aww, these two are so adorable!

    They really are! :) I like Stephanie already and I'm eager to get better acquainted with her.

    > Alright, this is my queue to leave.

    Ahhh! :3 For some reason, knowing that Finley and Stephanie are going to be cosy in bed seems awfully romantic to me. :) As opposed to dumpsters and leaf piles, y'know? ;)

    > That is one creepy looking low poly pigeon.

    Yeah, but he's Team Piper so I can overlook his low poly count. XD

    > Piper: "Hey, I look pretty awesome in the handywoman costume!"

    She does! :) That hairstyle looks cute with the baseball cap.

    > Here's Piper's co-star!

    Ooh, she has a co-star now!

    > What does the stage look like, anyways?

    Another great set! It almost has a retro feel to it.

    > Piper: "Hehe, hi."

    Piper is so cute. :3

    > Director: "CUT! Alright, time for the vampire scene!"

    Oooh, this is gonna be good! :D

    (I'm reading the Twilight books, right now, so a vampire scene seems perfectly natural. XD )

    > Director: "Bravo! That went better than I ever could have imagined!"

    Good job, Piper! That's excellent feedback. I hope that your agency hears of it.

    So... what's up with the vampire scene? Does the game give a reason for Piper to bite her co-star?

    Also, I'm glad the Well Suited Talent Agency acknowledged Piper's solid performance! :)

    > daytime TV show 'Dignity & Decorum'

    Ohhhh, I'm so excited for this! :D I was hoping that Piper would appear on a soap. I want to see her look glamourous!

    This was a fun update! Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete