Monday, October 19, 2020

Chapter 207

It's a wonderful day in Oasis Springs!

Don't mind me, just enjoying some sim sun rays.

Ooh, the N.A.P. Inspector is here!

N.A.P. Inspector: "Hmm... interesting..."

Yes... it's a recycling machine.

Hopefully this will take some rent off for the Parsons... not that they need it.

Is the laundry really that interesting, Ice Cream?

FYI, Milkshake closes his eyes to do his business. This is not creepy at all.

Ice Cream: "Would you give him some privacy? I'm sure he only wants me watching him poop."

Servo decided to make some ice cream for everyone.

Servo: "And, no, I'm not talking about the dog."

Ooh, rainbow ice cream?! This looks delicious!

Aren't the sun rays just so beautiful?

Kim: "Ah, I know right? I could just bask in them all day!"

Kim? What are you doing here?

Kim: "Hehehe! Kylan thinks he can just blow me off and never see me again!"

Kim: "We'll see how he feels once I cast a spell of stupidity on his entire family!"

Say what?

Kim, stop that!

Kim: "Boop, bop, bippidy!"

Kim: "Grant these sims with extra stupidity!"

We don't need this family to be any more stupid than they already are!

Kim: "Have fun, Kylan!"

Kim: "Man... casting a spell really drains the energy out of a fairy. I guess I should go home and nap."

Kim: "Wait... I don't have a home!"

Kim: "Guess it's back to the drawing board."

Kylan: "What was that flash of light outside?"

Oh... nothing... just the sun's rays...

Kylan: "You ready to eat some ice cream, dad?"

Isaac: "You really want to eat our pet dog?"

Servo: "What did I just hear with the ears I don't have?"

Kylan: "I feel strange. Do you feel strange, too? How's the ice cream, dad?"

Isaac: "I couldn't bring myself to eat the leftovers of our dog."

Kylan: "Wait... this is really our dog?!"

I don't know if this is the stupidity spell Kim casted, or if this is just a regular Parsons conversation. Either way, it's entertaining.

Kylan: "I can't resist. Sorry, Ice Cream."

Kylan: "Hey, our dog is kinda delicious."

Isaac: "I can't even look!"

Kylan: *Munch, munch*

Kylan: "Wait... I think something's happening..."

Kylan: "Brain overheat!"

It's 'brain freeze'... Kim's stupidity spell is definitely working.

Emmitt: "Does anyone else feel more stupid than usual? I just ran into a wall 8 times and I have no idea why."

Brynlee: "I can't believe Kylan ate our doggy."

Relax, she's right here.

Ice Cream: "Let me out of here!"

Jasmine: "Dwayne may have gone through my diary, but he won't be able to get into my laptop."

Dwayne: "That's what she thinks."

Kylan: "Who knew ice cream was so filling?"

Kylan: "Hehe... good little doggy."

For the last time, you did not actually eat the dog! It was just some regular ice cream!

Kylan: "Hey... what the heck just happened? I feel like I was under a spell or something."

Nothing... just make your fizzy juice.

Kylan: "Don't mind if I do."

Jasmine: "Forget the fizzy juice! It's my birthday!"

Happy birthday, Jasmine!

Jasmine aged up into a teen!

Jasmine: "Oh yeah... I'm enjoying this already."

Jasmine: "Is the dog trying to eat her own tail?"

Ice Cream: "What's all the fuss about? Am I really that delicious?!"

There's another aroura! Wait... it's pretty dark around here. *Clap, clap*

Much better.

You look too happy for someone who needs to tinkle.

Isaac being sad in a gym? What in the ice cream is going on here?!

Isaac: "Do I really have to workout? Can't I just write a comedy routine like Servo?"

I never thought I'd hear you say that. Are you having a mid-life crisis?

Isaac: "No! Well... now that you put it that way... I guess I am?"

Isaac: "I need to remember who I am and get back into the zone! I'M ISAAC FREAKIN' PARSONS!"

Isaac: "Oh, yeah... I'm back, baby."

That was the shortest mid-life crisis ever.

Now that Servo has finished writing his comedy routine, he can practise it in the mirror.

Isaac has not stopped working out since I questioned his existence.

At least he isn't experiencing a mid-life crisis anymore.

Servo: "It's nice not to worry about a mid-life crisis when you're immortal."

Servo: "Who wants some Winterfest fish?"

The kids are not happy I made them go to school during Winterfest. I forgot to change the calendar and set it to no work/school during Winterfest. Sue me.

Dwayne: "I'm rich. I'll sue you for everything you've got."

Ooh, the fish looks amazing!

Looks like everyone except Jasmine is enjoying it.

Isaac: "Ooh! What did I get? What did I get?!"

Isaac: "Some workout clothes? Awesome!"

Father Winter has graced us with his presence.

Brynlee: "I wonder what I got?"

Brynlee: "It sounds expensive!"

Brynlee: "Some new knitting needles? Awesome!"

Brynlee: "Thanks for the knitting needles, Father Winter! I already know I'm your favorite, but let's keep it between us."

Father Winter: "I wouldn't be so sure of that."

Emmitt: "A new video game? Awesome!"

Kylan: "I wonder what I got?"

Kylan: "Some fizzy juice bottles? Awesome!"

Milkshake: "I demand more toys."

Father Winter: "I already gave you 51 toys!"

Happy birthday, Emmitt!

Emmitt aged up into a young adult!

Emmitt: "So, am I the heir?"

Nope. Get out.

Milkshake: "This show is boring."

Brynlee: *Gasp!* "How could he say Super Sim Survivor is boring?!"

It looks pretty interesting to me.

Brynlee: "What if my favorite sim gets eliminated this week?"

Brynlee: "Oh well, at least I have my cheesy bread to get me through it."

Brynlee: "Hey, this stuff is delicious! I just consumed the entire thing in one bite!"

Isaac: "To advance in the athletic career is to advance in charisma, and to advance in charisma is talking to yourself in front of a mirror for hours on end!"

Brynlee has an entire house to knit in, but she's obsessed with knitting by the pool.

Wow, Servo's fruitcake actually looks delicious!

Servo: "You know you're a good chef when your fruitcake looks appetizing."

Isaac: "Not more appetizing than ice cream, of course."

Looks like Milkshake wants some lemon pie.

I do too, it looks delicious! Those lemons are fresh out of the Parsons' garden.

Milkshake: "Where's my slice?"

Kylan: "Hello? ... Oh, hey, Kim!"

Kylan: "You want me to meet you outside? Sure, no problem!"

Kylan: "Hey, I think it's raining out here."

Kim: "Where the heck is he?"

Kim: "Oh, there you are."

Kylan: "Hey, Kim. You still mad at me?"

Kylan: "Either way, I don't care. It's your loss."

Kim: "Excuse me?"

Kylan: "What? You forgot how cocky I was?"

Kim: "Don't make me turn around right now, Kylan!"

Kylan: "Relax, I'm kidding. So, what's up?"

Kim: "Why the heck haven't you tried to talk to me? It's been a whole week, Kylan!"

Kim: "Ugh, it really is raining! My wings are gonna get wet!"

Kylan: "Well, well, well, look who's crawling back now."

Kim: "I didn't mean to get so upset about you talking to another girl. I know we aren't together, but... I really like you."

Kylan: "You mean you... like... like like me?"

Kim: "Yes, I do! I like, like like you! Like, what's so difficult to understand?!"
Kylan: "Oh my gosh..."

Kim: "What's the problem, dummy? Do you like me too, or what-"

*Kiss*

Kim: "Wow! I guess he does like me!"

*Kiss*

Alright, I think y'all like each other a little too much.

Kim: "Well, that's a relief! I thought you hated me!"

Kylan: "I was a little annoyed, but I could never hate you."

Kim: "Oh, and you're a great kisser, by the way."

Kylan: "So are you!"

Kylan: "Since we're about to age up into young adults, do you wanna actually move in with me?"

Kim: "You mean, like, full-time?"

Kylan: "Yeah, permanently with no escape!"

Kim: "No escape? What does that mean?"

Kylan: "It means no one can escape from the craziness of my family! Once you're in, you're officially nuts forever!"

Kim: "I like the sound of that."

I think Kim was nuts long before she met the Parsons.

Speaking of crazy, looks like Dwayne is in the bear phase.

Happy birthday, Kylan!

Kylan aged up into a young adult!

Kim: "I love attending birthdays solely for the confetti!"

Happy birthday, Kim!

Kim aged up into a young adult!

Kylan: "I don't know if I'm more excited about the birthday or the confetti."

Kim: "It's official, he's my soulmate!"

Here we have our generation 11 heir!

Kim: "That means we get to live here in this mansion for the rest of our lives?"

It sure does!

Kylan: "I really hit the jackpot!"

Kim: "Now, I can begin to fulfil my life's purpose... mischief. Hehehe..."

Fairies are very mischievous, so I'm not surprised that this is Kim's aspiration.

Jasmine: "Wow, this fruit cake is-"

Kim: "HORRIBLE! DISGUSTING! ABOMINABLE!"

Jasmine: "I was gonna say, 'nice'."

Brynlee: "Ugh, Dwayne is taking the bear phase way too seriously."

Dwayne: "What the heck is this meal? I told you I only eat honey!"

Kim: "Why are you trying to deliver bills to our mailbox?"

Mailwoman: "Maybe because it's my job."

Kim: "Well, go deliver some bills to your own mailbox, then!"

Mailwoman: "I do. This is how I pay my bills."

Mailwoman: "Now, get out of the way so I can deliver your bills!"

Kim: "GeT oUt Of ThE wAy So I cAn DeLiVeR yOuR BiLLs!"

While Kim trolls the mailwoman, Kylan is beginning his first day in the freelance career as a maker! He's discussing making some fizzy juice with a client.

Kylan: "This guy really wants 65 bottles of coconut fizzy juice?"

Kim: "You know what? I bet you're not even a real mailwoman. Let me see your badge."

Mailwoman: "Huh?"

*Flick*
Kim: "HA-HA! GOTCHA!"

Kim: "Hey, what's that over there?"

Mailwoman: *Sigh* "Where?"

Kim: "BOO!"

Mailwoman: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Mailwoman: "Are you serious?! I'm never coming back here again!"

Kim: "Hehe! That was the goal!"

Kim: "It was nice meeting you, though!"

Mailwoman: "ARUGHNGDHNRFGUH!"

Kim: "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kim: "Bye, mailwoman! See you never!"
Mailwoman: "Seriously?"

Meanwhile at the gym, Isaac is kicking some punching bag butt.

Isaac: "You ready to get beat up again, punching bag?"

Punching Bag: *Sigh* "I guess..."

Kylan: "I've almost finished this guy's order of fizzy juice!"

Great job, Kylan!

Let's hope he doesn't cancel his order after all this preparation, otherwise the Parsons' are gonna have a whole lotta coconut fizzy juice in their fridge.

What better way to celebrate completing an order than recycling?


1 comment:

  1. I like that the Parsons mansion looks like a row of townhouses, rather than one big McMansion. It has definite kerb appeal. :)

    Ooh, you get sun effects in TS4! :) It does look gorgeous.

    Yay, Kim's back! :) Wait. Did she say stupidity spell? I'm tempted to say it might not make much difference to the crazy Parsons, but that would be mean. ;) Is Kim casting the spell autonomously, or is this part of your master plan?

    That is one impressive ice cream cone Kylan is holding. It deserves the sun glint off the cone. ;) (This update is all about the sun, isn't it?)

    Lol at the whole ice cream/Ice Cream confusion! XD Ice Cream trying to taste her own tail is the perfect cap to it all.

    TS4 Sims can do anything -- and that includes knitting in the pool! :D

    So impressed with Servo's fruitcake. And it's seasonal for Winterfest, too! I love that Servo bakes and cooks with the produce he grows.

    Yay for making up with a kiss! :D I'm so happy that Kylan and Kim worked things out.

    Congrats to Kylan on his engagement and becoming the Gen 11 heir! *confetti*

    Lol at Kim's aspiration. Crazy Parsons are not enough. We need mischievous ones! Can't wait to see how this combo turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete