Saturday, January 4, 2020

Chapter 57

Dinner time!

Reece: "I shouldn't have come back here. I can feel the crazy taking hold again."

Kalani: "Goodnight, darling. Get ready for another crazy day tomorrow."

Cupcake, you have a bowl of food, why are you drinking off the floor?

Cupcake: "Because there's no water bowls in the sims 4."

Makayla: "Where's the lie?"

Someone should clean the floor in the background that was destroyed by the storm.
Makayla: "Not me!"

Makayla: "Who wants to volunteer to clean the floor outside?"

Makayla: "Anyone?"
Cameron: "Did you say something?"
Ella: "I didn't hear anything."

Ella: "I got out of that successfully."

Makayla: "Is this for me?"

Zayn: "Nope, it's for me!"

Zayn: "And it's delicious!"

Makayla: "Jokes on you, I get the other half."

Zayn: "You're not cuter than me."

Zayn: "Right, mommy?"

Makayla: "If you say so, son."

Zayn: "Since mommy doesn't think I'm cuter, I left something in the potty for her."

But come onnn! Cupcake is too adorable!

Servo: "Is someone going to clean this barbecue?!"

Joey: "Follow me, Jade. I found a shortcut."

Jade: "Okay, daddy!"

Cameron: "We have the cleanest clothes in town."

Makayla: "Thanks for the grilled fruit, Servo!"

Servo: "I'm hungry too, are you gonna finish that?"

Kalani: "I almost slipped on the ash on the deck this morning!"
Cameron: "Oh, that's terrible, honey!"

Cameron: "Someone should get around to cleaning that."
Kalani: "Mhmm."

Cameron: "It won't be us!"
Kalani: "You read my mind, sweetie!"

Joey's garden looks really great!

Joey: "Because of my TLC."

Zayn: "This purple monster matches our hair!"

Zayn: "We have the coolest hair ever!"

Jade: "Everyone is jealous of our hair."

Kalani: "I am not! I love my grey hair, thank you very much."

Zayn: "She's so jealous."

Cupcake: "This red octopus squid thing is going down."

You get him, Cupcake!

Cupcake: "It will never cross me again!"

Jade: "Grandma, why is this in the bathroom?"

Kalani: "You clearly haven't learnt the extent of the craziness of this family yet."

Kalani: "See, honey? There's many different types of blocks, not just-"

Jade: "GREEN CRAB BLOCK!"

Jade: "Where is green crab block?"

Kalani: "Ask grandpa that question."

Jade: "Oh, that's what I put your toothbrush in this morning!"

Kalani: "Say what?"

Kalani: "Are you sure it was this honey?"

Jade: "Do I look unsure?"

Cameron took Loki for a walk.

She was very happy about that.

Cameron: "Hopefully someone cleans the ash on the floor before I get back."

Mood.

Mood #2.

Joey: "It's not what it looks like. I'm taking a clipping of one of the leaves."

Joey: "See?"

Joey: "I'm innocent... this time."

Hopefully Joey can graft the different plants together to create a new type of plant.

Joey: "Of course I can, I'm a gardening genius."

Cupcake v. Laser Pointer Part 1

Cupcake: "Must. Catch. Laser!"

Kalani: "Where is it?! One second it's here, one second it's there!"

Cupcake: "No laser is too fast for my hunting power."

Joey: "Let's see..."

Joey: "If I graft a blueberry and a strawberry..."

Joey: "I can create a 'blawberry'!"

Joey: "Let me write that down."

No comments:

Post a Comment