Sunday, August 13, 2023

Chapter 293

Neal, what the heck are you doing?

Chase: "Not on my watch."

Neal: "Aww, man... busted."

Chase: "What was the point of doing that?"
Neal: "Just wanted to be annoying."

Who is this fabulous horse and lady that just randomly trotted along the Parsons ranch?

Jenna, you shouldn't be eating cake for dinner.

Jenna: "I thought it'd be a good idea, but I'm starting to think otherwise..."

Chase: "Since cake for dinner is "so good", no BLT sandwich for you."

Happy birthday, Neal!

Neal aged up into a teen!

Neal: "Why couldn't I eat some cake for dinner, too?"

Brendan: "Because BLT sandwiches are way better."

Blaire was outside doing some more training with Dream.

Blaire: "What a great day of training! Let's get you inside your stable for a meal and a good night's rest."

Meadow is sleeping in the house and looking so adorable while doing so.

Pumpkin decided to sleep outside, instead.

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing ever! Ahh!

Esme really enjoys helping Blaire take take of Dream. She always helps with clean up.

Chase: "So long, my fellow sims. I shall return."

Chase is venturing into space to hopefully find some galactic treasures.

Blaire: "Good morning, Pumpkin!"

Everyone in Chestnut Ridge is gonna be wondering what the heck is going on.

Blaire: "I'll collect some more milk for the day."

Blaire: "Do you need a brush, Meadow? Here you go."

Blaire: "While I'm at it, I'll shear your wool."

Meadow: "I feel brand new!"

Magnus left Blaire a little... gift?

Blaire: "Wait, is that what I think it is?"

Magnus: "If you're thinking it's bird feathers, then yes."

Blaire: "But... where did they come from?"

Blaire: "Is the bird okay?"

Blaire: "Who's the cutest mini goat ever? You are!"

Blaire: "I would die for you."

Blaire: "I should teach you to dance, it's a vital life skill around here."

Pumpkin: "What the heck is she doing?"

Blaire: "You're so soft and fluffy?"

Magnus: "So am I. Where's my hugs?"

Blaire: "I would die for you, too."

Blaire: "Aww, do you want some pets and hugs too, Dream?"

Woohoo! Servo has reached level 5 of the nectar making skill! Now, all he needs to master is the horse riding skill.

Chase: "I have returned, earthlings! I brought nothing with me from my venture into space."

Oh, come on!

It turns out, Dream can be sent for training right from this notice board!

Blaire: "It's annoying I didn't know this sooner."

Blaire: "Oh well, I'll send Dream for some agility training as soon as she's ready."

Blaire will be able to send Dream for training a lot more often now that she knows this, which means they'll do better at competitions.

While Dream is at training, Blaire can bond with these two a little more.

Blaire: "Why are you so cute?!"

Blaire: "You're so adorable, you're making me see mini sheep everywhere I look... so many sheep... 1... 2... 3..."

Blaire: "Zzz..."

Uh... Blaire?

Meadow: "Doesn't she know you should never count sheep unless you're trying to sleep?"

Blaire: "Huh? I'm awake, I'm awake!"

Look what was sent in the mail, a postcard the Parsons don't have yet!

Brendan: "That's a lot more pleasant than finding bills in the mail, that's for sure."

The rays of sunshine are home from school.

While Dream is at training, Blaire continues to raise her horse riding skill using skill books.

Neal: "Let's watch the next episode of Real Housewives of Windenburg."
Esme: "Great idea!"

Meadow: "Where are you going?"
Pumpkin: "To eat some of the cat food."

That's not for goats!

Dream is back from training and is parched!

Servo: "Oh, aren't you the cutest little thing ever?"

Servo: "And you're just so fluffy!"

Servo: "Hey, I can see sheep hopping above my head! How many are there? 1... 2... 3..."

Servo: "4... 5..."

"Zzz..."

Earth to Servo?

Servo: "I'm awake! What just happened?"

Blaire is taking advantage of all the skill building reading time she can while Dream rests.

It's Love Day time! 💘💌💋

Servo is also getting started with the horse riding skill by reading a skill book.

Now, Blaire and Servo can read horse riding skill books together!

The day is here. It's time for Servo to place his celebrity tile in Del Sol Valley.

He invited all his family and fans.

Fan: "I can't believe I get to witness Servo Bot placing his celebrity tile down!"

Blaire: "You want some confetti for this moment, Servo?"

Chase: *Blows horn so loud it can be heard in Willow Creek*

Alright, everyone's here. Time to place the celebrity tile!

Servo: "Thank for you gathering, friends and fans."

Servo: "It is an honor to place this celebrity tile down."

Servo: "Here goes..."

Servo has officially placed his celebrity tile down!

Fan: "This is so awesome!"

Servo: "Thank you all for being in attendance for this proud, honorable moment."

Blaire: "We wouldn't miss it for the world."

Servo: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a university class to attend."

Fan: "He's so relatable!"

Happy birthday, Esme!

Esme aged up into a teen!

I'm surprised you aren't mad about aging up like everyone else usually is.

Esme: "Every birthday, I get closer and closer to sim world domination."

Magnus: "Did I just hear Esme say she wants to dominate the sim world?"

Esme: "You heard nothing."

Chase: "She scares me."

Why does no one around here ever clean their plates up?!

Servo: "I need to meal prep some dinner tonight so we don't risk someone burning the house down again."

Blaire is taking care of Meadow and Pumpkin before she heads off to enter another competition.

I sent her from the notice board this time because there's so much going on around here, I can't leave the lot.

Blaire: "We won first place for the first time!"

Woohoo! Blaire and Dream won first place in the beginners barrel racing competition!

Dream: "I deserve some carrots and apples, now."

Chase is off into space again. This is just a normal daily occurrence around here.

Bonehilda: "I can't believe my non existent eyes."

Bonehilda: "I've never seen so many dirty plates in my life!"

Sorry, Bonehilda. The Parsons refuse to clean their own plates.

Blaire: "Time for some training."

Dream: "I love training!"

Blaire and Dream are off to do some jumping training.

Go, Dream!

Blaire: "You're doing such a great job, Dream!"
Dream: "I know."

Magnus: "Hmm... I wonder what this giant metal thing is for?"

Magnus: "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!"

Chase: "I have returned from space, earthlings!"

Not only is Dream getting better in her training, Blaire is also getting so much better at horse riding. She finally doesn't look scared for her life while being mounted!

Off they go for a ride to improve Dream's endurance.

One picture, so many different emotions.

Muffin: "What is that thing sleeping on my favorite rug? It's so scary!"

Uh... she's just a mini sheep, Muffin.

Muffin: "She's horrifying!"

Dream is now training in the barrels.

Meadow: "I hopped all the way over here for some more pets and a brushing."

Esme: "Are you gonna keep watching me do my homework all day?"

Brendan: "Yep. You can't 'dominate the sim world' if you don't do your homework, so I'm making sure you finish it."

Neal: "Ha-ha! Dad is making Esme do her homework!"

Brendan: "Hey, I see you didn't answer question 4."
Esme: "I'm getting to it!"

Esme: "Why aren't you making sure Neal and Jenna do their homework, too?"

Neal: "Don't give him any ideas."

Jenna: "Dad knows I'm smart and always do my homework... most of the time."

Blaire: "I'm glad I don't have to do homework anymore."

Brendan: "I think I'm doing a pretty good job cooking this grilled cheese sandwich so far."

Is that why there's smoke emerging from the stove?

Looks like yet another fire has started from the Parsons deciding they want to cook.

Blaire: "Seriously, dad?!"

Neal: "Where do I point the fire extinguisher?"
Blaire: "Probably towards the fire!"

Esme: "What's going on in here? I can smell smoke!"

Brendan: "A fire mysteriously started... I have no idea how..."

Welp... there goes the nice stove, counter and light.

Chase: *Sigh* "The things that happen while I'm in space..."

Brendan: "Hey, stop eating the singed grilled cheese sandwich!"

Muffin: "Must... resist... singed... grilled cheese sandwich!"
Magnus: "I never saw a singed grilled cheese sandwich, I'm chasing my tail as cats do. Wait... that's what dogs do."

The next day, Blaire is off to another horse riding competition. Wish her luck!

It's Egg Day time! 🐰🥚🌸

Hooray! Dream and Blaire won first place in the beginners endurance racing competition! Their medals shall be displayed proudly in Blaire's room.

Blaire: "I need to post on social bunny about my win so I can make my competitors jelly."

Blaire: "Are you ready to train again, Dream?"
Dream: "I've eaten plenty of prairie grass today, so yes, yes I am."

Blaire: "Let's go for a ride to improve your endurance."

The Parsons need to complete their simmi capsule collection.

Since they don't live in Mt. Komorebi at the moment, they bought their own simmi capsule machine.

Brendan: "Ugh, the capsule is stuck!"

Brendan: "Come on... give me the capsule, you stupid machine!"

I wouldn't do that, Brendan. That machine is dangerous!

Rough day at school?

Esme & Jenna: "Don't."

The machine broke? How?!

Brendan: "I don't even know how to fix this thing, but I'll try."

Brendan: "That was a bad idea."

Poor Brendan got zapped. It was all for nothing, too. After purchasing capsules for hours, the Parsons didn't get any new simmi capsules, because all of the simmi capsules they need are only available at the Mt. Komorebi festivals, so that machine is useless.

Esme: "Sims are posting about a loud rocket disrupting their sleep in Chestnut Ridge? They can hear it all the way from San Myshuno!"

Chase: "We must never speak of San Myshuno!"

Servo has managed to reach level 9 of the horse riding skill solely from reading skill books.

Now, all he needs to max out the horse riding skill is to do some training with Dream.

This will also improve Dream's skills, so its a win-win!

Dream is ready for some harder jumps.

Dream: "Are you sure I can jump that?"
Servo: "Of course you can, you've been training for this!"

She did it!

Dream: "I'm tired, now."
Servo: "Let's get you back to the stables, then."

You'd better get some rest before the competition today.

Dream: "You mean before I win the competition?"

Servo needs to do a meet and greet for his aspiration. What better place to do that than the privacy of his own home?

Servo: "It's little ol' me... the awesome robot you all came to see."

Paige: "Hey, that rhymed."

What the heck are you doing here, Paige?

Looks like the sims that lived in the old San Myshuno apartment are big fans of Servo. Hopefully they don't see Chase.

Servo: "Say 'Servo is awesome'!"

Blaire and Dream are down at the equestrian center to compete again.

Servo is also here to work on his aspiration. He needs to be autonomously asked to take a selfie by 3 different sims.

Fan: "I can't believe Servo bot is here!"

Fan: "Did someone just say Servo bot is here? I'm his biggest fan!"

Fans and paparazzi are swarming this stable.

Hooray! Dream and Blaire won first place in the beginners show jumping competition!

Blaire: "Here's your victory snack!"

Blaire: "You're doing such a great job at every competition we compete in."

Back to barrel training.

Fan: "Sorry, I can't hear you over this obnoxious paparazzi taking a picture over my head."

(I was laughing so hard when this happened in game.)

Servo: "This is what I deal with daily."

Servo posed for a picture and caused 4 of his fans to pass out on the spot.

Servo: "Man, am I really that handsome?"

Blaire: "Servo is gonna get a big head now, isn't he?"

Back at home, the Parsons have decided to adopt a new horse from a neighbor!

Blaire: "Hi there!"

Apparently, Servo now has a 'stan' who follows him everywhere, even his own home. This isn't creepy or anything.

Blaire: "Nice to meet you! Are you the neighbor who's here to sell us our new horse?"

Todd: "Yeah... why else would I be here with a horse?"

Blaire: "Sorry, we have a robot who's a global superstar that lives here, so I just need to be sure."

Todd: "Oh... that kinda makes more sense, I guess."

Servo: "I think this new horse likes me."

Stan: "Of course it does. Who wouldn't love Servo? He's the most amazing sim to ever grace the planet."

Can you please leave?!

Blaire: "We appreciate you coming here on such short notice, I really wanted to surprise my sister with a new horse. She loves them just as much as I do!"

Todd: "I'm more than happy to help out! Especially for the amount of simoleons you guys offered for the horse."

Todd & Blaire: "Hahahahaha!"

Blaire: "Yeah... we're kinda multimillionaires, so I knew we'd beat any offer any other sim made."

Todd: "A multimillionaire family living in Chestnut Ridge? That's something you don't see everyday."

This guy needs a name!

Blaire: "I think we should wait for Esme to come out so she can name him."

Dream: "Get away from me, you creep."

Esme: "I heard there was a surprise outside for me. I need to tinkle, but that can wait!"

Esme: *Gasp!*

Esme: "We have a new horse?!"

Esme: "Aww, he's so beautiful!"

Esme: "This was my surprise?"

Blaire: "It sure was! I hope you like him."

Esme: "I love him! This was the best surprise ever!"

Blaire: "That's not all. You get to name him, too!"

Esme: "I do?"

Esme: "Can we name him Mocha?"

Blaire: "That's the perfect name for him!"

Blaire: "Welcome to the family, Mocha."

Mocha: "I'm happy to be here!"

Dream: "Who is this?"

Blaire: "Dream... meet Mocha!"

Blaire: "Maybe one day, these two can have an adorable little foal!"

Looks like they like each other already!

Mocha: "I like her a lot."

Time for Mocha to start some training in his adorable little cowboy hat.

Blaire: "Barrel training is a good place to start."

Servo, of course, is now BFF's with Mocha already.

Mocha: "This prairie grass is scrumdiddlyumptious."

Hooray! Servo has reached level 10 of the horse riding skill!

He even got this special sign the Parsons can put on their ranch sign!

Looks like Mocha likes his new bed.

He's sound asleep.

The next morning, Mocha began running around the ranch like there was no tomorrow.

Mocha: "What? I'm just excited to be apart of this family!"

Until you realise how cray cray they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment