Saturday, January 8, 2022

Chapter 251

Ruby is at her next paranormal investigator gig!

Looks like this household is doing the three toddlers scenario challenge.

Ruby: "Why are there so many toddlers in this household?"

Ruby: "The paranormal investigator has arrived to catch some ghosties."

Ruby: "You must be the home owner here. Nice glasses."

Townie: "Thanks, the ghosties told me they like my glasses too."

Ruby needs her sacred candles before performing any paranormal investigator job until she gets the brave trait.

Ruby: "Are there any ghosties here right now?"

Temperance: "There sure are, allow me to introduce myself!"

Ruby: "Temperance thinks she can still scare me?"

Not with the bizarre idol around!

Temperance: "Grr... that thing gets me every time. I'll see myself out, then."

Ruby: "Not this time, creepy hands!"

Ruby: "You either, creepy doll!"

Ruby: "The creepy dolls always scare me the most!"

Ruby: "Get outta here, creepy branch!"

More creepy hands?!

Ruby: "Phew, thank gosh that's over, the ghosties are officially gone!"

Hooray! Great job, Ruby!

Happy birthday, Terrance!

Happy birthday, Lilliana!

Terrance aged up into a child!

So did Lilliana!

Lilliana: "Age me back."

A true Parsons child, angry about aging up.

Terrance: "Not me, I love birthdays!"

Myles: "I've lived a long life, but it's time for me to go."

Rylie: "Me too."

Noooooooooooooo! Not Myles and Rylie!

Myles: *Sigh*

Rylie: "Don't miss me too much."

Myles: "Take care of my cross-stitches for me."

Rylie: "Take care of my farm for me."

Rest In Peace, Myles Parsons. You were a wonderful sim who loved cross-stitching, and you will be dearly missed.

Rest In Peace, Rylie Parsons. You were a wonderful, animal loving sim who loved farming more than anything, and you will be dearly missed.

Ruby: "Woah, I've seen many ghosties, but the Grim Reaper is creepier than all of them!"
Grim Reaper: "What did you expect?"

It's a sad day in the Parsons household.

Not so much for Midnight.

He got a new toybox!

Lilliana: "Who can swing the highest?"

Terrance: "Meeee!"

Lilliana: "Aww, you were right."

Terrance: "I always am!"

After sending the gems to the geo council, Ruby earned a lot of elements to add to the Parsons element collection.

Part of Ruby's aspiration is to complete a collection, and luckily, the Parsons have completed their bird feather collection!

She also needs to collect 25 collectibles, which was very easy since the Parsons have hundreds of collectible items!

Ruby has now completed her aspiration, 'The Curator'! I'm so proud of her! Doesn't she look so excited?

Ruby: "Would you just let me sleep?"

Lilliana decided to experiment with the science table.

Lilliana: "I have a microscopic sample here."

Lilliana: "It looks extra weird under the microscope."

Lilliana: "Maybe I should mix it with another element."

*POOF!*

Lilliana: "Woah! Maybe that was a bad idea."

That looks stinky.

Claudio: "Oh, it is."

Ruby: "Do you need any help with your math homework? I'm pretty good at math. 1+1= a window!"

Lilliana: "Something tells me you're not so good at math."

Claudio: "I'm a secret genius at math, but I'll never tell anyone. I'll just meow the rest of my life."

Another set of twins?

Ruby: "Don't say that! The last time you said that, I actually had twins!"

Ruby: "Hey, Kelly. It's me again, I'm calling you so I can earn some aspiration points to earn the brave trait."

I forgot to put the Simmi collection in the collectables room. It looks so cute!

Ruby is at her next paranormal investigator gig! This gig is a hard gig, hopefully she can complete it this time. She hasn't been able to complete a hard gig yet.

Ruby: "Here goes nothing."

Ruby: *Knock, knock*

Kim: "Oh, thank gosh you're here. It's so haunted around here, things have been breaking all day."

Ruby: "Seriously? That means your house is, like, super haunted with very angry ghosties."

Kim: "Yep! That's why I called you, right?"

Ruby: *Pretend to not be terrified.*

Don't worry, Ruby! The sacred candles will protect you.

Ruby: "I need the bizarre idol, too."

Here it is!

Ruby: "The ghosties in this house are, indeed, very angry."

Ruby: "Aha! A creepy branch!"

Ruby: "Ghosties, please stop being angry. It's scary."

Kim: "That doesn't sound promising."

Ruby: "I'm starving, I need a pear."

Ruby, wake up before the gig is over!

These seances always drain Ruby's energy so fast.

Ruby: "Aww, man. I failed the gig again because I was too tired."

Hopefully once Ruby earns the brave trait, she'll finally be able to complete a hard gig.

Ruby: "That was upsetting. I feel like a failure."

It's the kid's first day of school!

Servo: "I've almost completed my herbalism skill book!"

Claudio: "That's great and all, but do you have any treats?"

Servo: "Aww, Bubalus, you're such a sweetie. You'd never hurt a soul-"

Servo: "AHHHHHHHH!"

Ouch, right between the eyes.

Servo: "How was that even possible? My face is flat!"

Lilliana: "Did Bubalus just bite your face?"
Servo: "I don't wanna talk about it."

Ruby: "Those little rodents have strong teeth."

Why are there so many gifts everywhere?

Ruby: "Wait... something's happening."

What is it?

Ruby: "Oh, yeah, it just came to me. I'm in labor."

What?!

Ruby: "AHHHHHH! This hurts!"

Ruby: "I'm kinda hungry, too."

You're really eating while you're in labor?

Ruby: "Yep... and this burger is still delicious through the pain."

How does the rodent cage get so dirty?

*Sparkles!*

It's a boy! 💙 Introducing Ryan Parsons!

Ruby: "He. Is. Perfect!"

Ruby: "He's also hungry. Here you go."

Servo: "I don't think I'll gain anymore skill from this skill book. I need to create some herbal remedies."

We don't have the ingredients until we go to Granite Falls again. I guess the Parsons will be headed there soon.

It's Love Day time! 💕💋💘

Servo can finally play video game uninterrupted for his aspiration.

Guidry is back!

Ruby: "Welcome back, my love."

*Kiss*

Alright, that's enough, y'all.

Ruby: "How has it been in the ghost world?"

Guidry: "Lonely. I've been missing you a lot, my love."

Servo: "I miss my love, Bonehilda, every second of every day."

Love Day is definitely in the air.

Kari came over to visit... and she's pregnant!

Happy birthday, Ruby!

Guidry: "Woohoo! I love birthdays!"

Ruby aged up into an adult!

Ruby: "Just say it, I look amazing."

Ryan aged up into a toddler!

He looks a lot like Guidry!

Ruby: "Hey, come on! He kinda looks like me too, I carried him in my belly for three days!"

Claudio, no!

Ruby: "Claudio, don't eat the birthday cake. You might get very sick."

Claudio: *Hiss* "Don't tell me what to do!"

Ruby: "I'm trying to prevent you from getting sick! Do you want to get sick?!"

Claudio: "It's none of your business!"

Claudio: "Humans, am I right?"

Ruby: "I'm in the right, aren't I?"

Guidry: "Yes, but cats do what they want anyway."
Claudio: "Dang right."

Ryan: "What kind of family was I born into, kitty?"

Cat: "A crazy one."

Ruby: "I've finally earned the brave trait, babe!"

Guidry: "That's amazing! You should try it out at a hard paranormal investigator gig tonight. I believe in you!"

In Yuki's honor, Servo has completed the sequel app for Idle Llama, titled Idle Llama 2!

Yuki would be so proud of Servo!

*Kiss*

Right in the front entrance, y'all?!

Ruby: "Why not?"

Homework time!

Guidry is helping the kids with their homework before he has to go back to the ghost world.

Ruby is at her next paranormal investigator gig! This is a hard gig, and this is also the first haunted house Ruby ever visited! Hopefully she can complete her first difficult gig here!

Are you ready, Ruby?

Ruby: "Yep! Right after I eat this pear."

Yes, Ruby has a lot of pears in her inventory in case she gets hungry at a gig.

Ruby: "Okay, I'm ready!"

Ruby: "Did someone call for a paranormal investigator?"

The creepy ghost is still here!

This was the room where Ruby did her first séance! Now she has the sacred candles and bizarre idol here to keep her safer.

Ruby: "Ghosties, it's been a while since I was last here. Are you still here after all these years?"

Ruby: "Mhmm..."

Ruby: "The same ghosties are still here!"

Ruby: "I know this house is known for being haunted, but will you guys please leave? The home owner wants the house cleaned of all ghosties, even though he's..."

Ruby: "A ghostie himself."

The creepy gnomes also occupy this house!

Mop, mop, mop!

Mop like mad!

Aww, there's a specter... on the roof?

Wait... how did you get up here, Ruby?!

Ruby: "That doesn't matter. Hi specter, would you take this handmade craft and leave, please?"

Specter: "A handmade craft just for me?"

Specter: "Don't mind if I do."

Ruby: "Wait... huh? You didn't like my handmade craft?"

Specter: "A flower is not a handmade craft."

Ruby: "Uh... what about a piece of my soul instead? Will that make you leave?"

Specter: "Much better! I'll be on my merry way now."

Goodbye, specter!

Ruby: "Now that I'm back on solid ground, GET OUTTA HERE, CREEPY HANDS!"

Ruby: "You too, creepy branch!"

Ruby: "There appears to be ghosties still occupying this residence."

A lot of them.

Ruby: "I think I accidentally just swallowed some specter dust."

What the heck is this?

Specter: "It's my trail!"

Ruby: "Hi there, specter! Would you please leave the house?"

Specter: "No! This is my house!"

These specters are difficult to get rid of.

Ruby: "Get outta here, creepy doll!"

There's so much going on with this house! It's the most haunted house in the sim world!

It's never ending!

Ruby: "Are there anymore ghosties occupying this residence now?"

Ruby: "Nope... I've successfully cleared all the ghosties!"

Ruby: "I can't believe I did it, I completed my first difficult gig."

Woohoo! Go, Ruby!

Ruby: "Ah! What the heck is that?"

Ruby: "It must be the evil energy finally leaving this house."

Ruby: "After a very successful gig, I can finally go home and rest."

I guess the brave trait really helped! I'm so proud of Ruby!

Lilliana: "I'm proud of mommy, too!"

Terrance: "Mommy is the best paranormal investigator in the world!"

Servo: "That's until I become a paranormal investigator, am I right?"

Ryan: "No."

Ryan: "Where's my octopus toy?"

Ryan: "Here it is!"

Ryan: "It's creepy."

Ryan: "Is it nap time already?"

Lilliana: "Aunty Kelly is here. She's crazy."

Kelly: "Hey! Did someone just call me crazy?"

Kelly: "I'm not crazy, am I?!"

Terrance: "No, but you're very annoying."

Kelly: "What?!"
Ruby: "Burn!"

Servo: "I'm getting outta here before I'm insulted next."

Servo: "No one will be able to find me out here."

Ruby: "Is that Servo sitting outside on the swings reading a book? What a weirdo."

Terrance: "Bubalus is the cutest animal in the world!"

Midnight: "No, I am! Just look how cute I am!"

Midnight: "I know it's 3AM, but I demand to play fetch."

Ruby: "Alright, fine. You want the ball?"

Ruby: "Hopefully we don't accidentally break a lamp."

Ruby: "We're millionaires, though. We have enough to fix it."

Ruby: "Fetch!"

Go get the ball, Midnight!

Midnight: "Are we gonna play fetch, yet?"

Ruby just threw the ball!

Midnight: "I didn't realize, I was too excited."

Ruby: "Who's a good boy?"

Lilliana: "Are you guys playing fetch in here?"

Ruby: "We sure are, even though it's 3AM."

Lilliana: "I wanna play fetch, too!"

Not until tomorrow!

Ruby: "Great job, Midnight!"

Claudio: "So they'll play fetch with Midnight at midnight, but they won't feed me treats every 5 minutes?"

You have an automatic food bowl!

Servo is now reading the archeaology skill book!

Lilliana: "Midnight, over here! You wanna play fetch again?"

Lilliana: "Playing fetch in the backyard is a better idea."

Lilliana: "Fetch!"

Go, Midnight!

Lilliana: "Look how fast he runs!"

Terrance: "He's like a car!"

Lilliana: "Good job, Midnight!"

Midnight: "Again, again!"

Lilliana: "Ready? Fetch!"

Midnight: "I love fetch."

Lilliana: "Good job! Who wants a dog treat?"

Midnight: "I do, I do!"

Since Midnight loves fetch so much, The Parsons decided to head down to the local dog park.

Servo: "Aww, man! I was enjoying the indoors today!"

They have a dog obstacle course here!

Lilliana: "I bet Midnight could run through this obstacle course with ease!"

Go, Midnight!

Lilliana: "Okay, Midnight, all you need to do is run through the tunnel, jump through the hoop and stand on the podium."

Terrance: "Release the bubbles! There's a terrifying sea monster trying to get us!"

Townie Kid: "Ay, ay, captain!"

Townie: "BLARFWEFNGV!"

Ruby: "AREGVNGBUI!"

Lillian: "Great job!"

Midnight: "Where's my dog treat?"

Servo: "This stinky townie really thinks she can beat me at chess?"

Townie: "I didn't realise I was so stinky."

The green stink cloud wasn't enough?

Lilliana: "Here's your dog treat!"

Midnight: "Yay!"

Steak for dinner!

Lilliana: "How much fun was the dog park?"

Terrance: "So much fun! Mommy is a scary sea monster."

Ruby: "Hey, I'm not that scary."

Ruby: "Aww, Bubalus, you're such a cutie-"

Ruby: "AHHHHH!"

Ruby: "Did he just bite my nose?!"

Terrance: "Mommy! Come build with us!"

Lilliana: "What should we make?"

Ruby: "A castle!"

Terrance: "Great idea, mom!"

What a wonderful creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment