Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Chapter 242

Oh no, Pupcake aged up into an elder!

So did Marshmallow! Aaand she's already sick... at least Servo can create a cure for her on the vet machine.

Pupcake: "I'm still adorable even though I'm old and grey."

Murphy: "I hope I'm adorable when I'm old and grey."

Rylie invited Myles over for breakfast while he was still in his pyjamas!

Rylie: "I can't wait for you to meet my animals!"

Rylie: "Larry thinks he's so fancy in his DJ Larry outfit, but he looks like this!"

Myles: "Hahahahaha! I have to see this outfit!"

Kobe: "A llama has better fashion than me?"

Well, that was quick. Kobe and Yuki ate and dashed.

Myles: "You look so beautiful."

Rylie: "Aww, thanks, Myles."

Rylie: "Even when I'm in my pyjamas and haven't brushed my teeth yet?"

Myles: "Especially when you're in your pyjamas and haven't brushed your teeth yet."

Yuki is so close to reaching the top of her career!

Rylie: "I think I should introduce you to my animals."

It's cold and cloudy outside today!

Myles: "I can't believe I'm meeting your animals, this is a huge step in our... relationship. Maybe we should make it official?"

Rylie: "Wait a minute... are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Rylie: "You're asking me to be your girlfriend!"

*Kiss*

Rylie: "The answer is 'yes'."

Myles: "I thought so after that amazing kiss."

Rylie: "Maybe we should check out the animal shed together."

Larry: "Are you guys here to feed me?"

Rylie: "Uh... in a few minutes, Larry..."

What the heck are y'all doing?

This looks all too familiar...

Please, no...

Rylie: "Sorry, Larry!"

Are you kidding me?! In the animal shed?!

Larry: "I am appalled."

As am I.

What could make this anymore dramatic?

Fireworks. Fireworks make it more dramatic.

Larry: "I'm gonna get them back for this."

Oh, there you are.

What do you have to say for yourselves?!

Rylie: "That was fun!"
Myles: "It sure was!"

Myles: "Who knew an animal shed would be such a good location for woohooing?"

It's not. Y'all are nasty!

Myles: "I have a surprise for you. I found it in the animal shed."

Rylie: "...Is it a llama poop?"

Myles: "Nope, it's this rose."

Rylie: "Aww, Myles! This is so sweet!"

Rylie: "I like it. I like it a lot."

Myles: "Uh... I can tell."

Rylie: "I think you should redeem yourself to Larry now before he spits on one of us."

Myles: "Hey there, Larry. Are you hungry?"

Myles: "Sorry for using your animal shed as a woohoo spot."

Myles: "I'll make up for it, just please don't spit on me."
Larry: "Hmm... keep brushing and I'll consider."

Rylie's oversized crops are looking great!

Bun Bun is back to help with the garden, too!

Larry: "Okay, I won't spit on you. You did a good job brushing me."

Myles: "Hey, Bessie. We met before at the cow fair, remember?"

Myles: "Are you hungry? Here you go."

Hey! STOP THAT!

Cluckers: "Drop the egg NOW!"

Cluckers: "That's what I thought."

We'd better collect the eggs before a fox steals them again.

I decided to incubate some of the eggs! The blue egg isn't hatchable, but I'm going to try anyway.

I wonder how long it'll take for them to hatch?

Rylie: "I hope I get to see the eggs hatch, most of my day is consumed by caring for this garden!"

Myles: "Hey, Cluckers, you're gonna be a dad!"

Cluckers: "So are you after joining this family. You're gonna be a dad of many."

Myles: "Where's Myles? Where is he?"

Myles: "Peek-a-boo! Here I am!"

Matilda: "You got me!"

Iker came over to visit today!

Iker: "I'm gracing you with my presence."

Rylie: "Hey, birbs? Do you think you guys could help me with my garden?"

Bird: "Of course."

The birds will now take care of any bugs hanging around the garden.

Good idea, it looks pretty cold outside.

Servo is working on his vet skill extra hard since Marshmallow and Pupcake are now both sick.

The crops are looking great! I'm not sure if waiting longer to harvest them means they'll grow bigger, but I'll try.

Don't even think about it, fox!

While Servo does his lab work...

This is what he sees beside him most of the time.

Phone: "Goldbloom Grocery Delivery service, how can we help you?"

Myles: "Hi, I'd like to order some groceries. We need a lot of flour, sugar and canned goods."
Phone: "Sure, we'll be right over with your groceries!"

Myles: "I hope they get here soon, I'm starving."

Here's the delivery guy!

The groceries look fresh!

That poor kid is going to be scared out of his mind when he sees Servo opening the door.

Rylie: "Let's make some Yorkshire pudding, babe!"

Rylie: "Mmm... it tastes good so far."

Myles: "I've got the rest of the ingredients!"

Rylie: "Uh oh! That didn't go as planned!"

How hard can pouring milk into a bowl be?

These two have no idea what they're doing, clearly.

Myles: "What do you mean we have no idea what we're doing?"

You're pouring a whole bottle of vanilla into the bowl, that's what I mean.

Myles: "Oops!"

Rylie: "Oh no!"

Rylie: "There goes one of the eggs! I hope the chickens don't get too mad at me."

Myles: "Here's our Yorkshire pudding!"

It surprisingly looks delicious!

Rylie headed down to Bramblewood to look for some harvestables!

All she found was this random digging pile.

Rylie: "I guess we're not gonna find any harvestables in the winter."

You're right, let's head home.

Back at home, the oversized crop garden is looking wonderful, I think it might be time to harvest the crops soon.

The chickens have formed a perfectly straight line in front of Myles for some reason.

Rylie: "I have a special treat for you, Larry."

Larry: "A 'special' treat, you say?"

Rylie: "Yeah, you'll love it! It might even..."

Rylie: "Turn you pink!"

Larry: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Rylie: "HAHAHAHA! Don't you love being pink?"

Larry: "No!" *Spit*

Rylie: "Ugh!"

Rylie: "Larry!"

Rylie: "Eww, this is so gross!"

Rylie: "I can't believe you just spit on me, Larry!"

Larry: "I can't believe you just turned me pink!"

Rylie: "C'mon! You and I can be twinnies for a while! It's only until I shear you again."

Larry: "Alright, fine, let's be twinnies!"

*Sparkles*

Murphy is aging up!

Murphy aged up into an adult!

Murphy: "I'm a big dog now?"

Yes, but still adorable!

Ooh, the birbs have come by to tend to the garden!

Thank you guys!

Honey: "I found a mouse."

Honey: "Wait a minute... it's not moving at all."

Honey: "Is this a ball?"

Rylie: "Alright, it looks like my crops won't grow any further, time to harvest them."

Myles decided to take up cross-stitching!

I love this skill, the cross-stitching patterns are so cute!

Rylie: "I've harvested all of my crops, they're all amazing quality, one of them is even perfect quality!"

Great job, Rylie!

Myles's cross-stitch is looking interesting. I wonder what he's going to make?

Meanwhile, Rylie is making even more animal treats. Didn't she learn from when she was just spit on?

Myles: "I've finished my first cross-stitch!"

It's adorable! Great job, Myles!

Myles: "Do you know why I brought you out here?"

Rylie: "So we can admire the tractor in the distance?"

Myles: "No, so I can serenade you, my love."

Rylie: "That's great... can you even sing, though?"

Myles: ♫ "Yes I caaaaan. Oh, Rylie, I love you sooooo." ♫

Rylie: "Oh my gosh, you actually can sing!"

Myles: ♫ "Oh, Rylie, you're my whole world!" ♫

Myles: ♫ "You're my favorite girl!" ♫

Rylie: "Rhyming 'world' with 'girl'? Oh, Myles, that's so original."

Rylie: "That was so romantic."

Myles: "I'm glad you liked it. There's another reason I brought you out here, though..."

Myles: "Rylie Parsons..."

Myles: "You're the love of my life..."

Rylie: "Myles... what are you..."

Myles: "What I've wanted to do since kissed at the Fichwick cow fair."

Oh my gosh!

Myles: "Rylie, will you marry me?"

Rylie: *Gasp!*

Rylie: "Yes, Myles! Of course I'll marry you!"

Rylie: "Oh my gosh, this ring is perfect!"

*Kiss*

Yaaay! Myles and Rylie are getting married!

Myles: "I love you, Rylie."

Rylie: "I love you more, Myles!"

Oh, come on! How the heck did a fox get inside the house?!

Kobe: "I need a vacation."

You've almost reached the top of your career, though!

It's wedding tiiime!

Myles: "You look so beautiful."

Everyone has come outside to watch the ceremony.

Yuki: "I can't believe my daughter is getting married!"

Servo: "I'm tired of weddings. Can I go back inside?"

Rylie: "Let's try not to mention what we did in the animal shed."

Myles: "But, it was fun!"

Rylie: "I know, but everyone is listening to us!"

Myles: "Rylie, when we met, I always knew you were special. I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

Rylie: "With this ring..."

Rylie: "I thee wed."

You may now kiss your bride! May you live happily ever Parsons.

Come on, y'all, a little more enthusiasm! No claps? Rice?

Rylie: "I love you so much."

Myles: "I love you, too."

Rylie: "I can't believe I'm married to the love of my life!"

What better way to celebrate than by eating some Yorkshire pudding?

Myles: "If I was better at cross-stitching, I'd cross-stitch a portrait of my beautiful wife."

Rylie: "Aww, you're so cuddly, Matilda!"

Matilda, do not make any sudden movements, there's a fox behind you!

NOT THE BLUE EGG! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Servo: "Don't worry, I'll handle it."

What would we do without you, Servo?

Fox: "What the heck is that robot thing? I'm outta here!"

Woohoo! Rylie is pregnant! Generation 15 is on the way!

Rylie: "Myles, we're gonna have a baby! I'm pregnant!"

Myles: "You're pregnant?"

Rylie: "Yeah! We're gonna have a mini us!"

Myles: "This is the best news ever! I can't wait to be a dad!"

Rylie: "You're gonna be the best dad, babe!"

Wow, this is the first Parsons I've ever seen being excited about having a crazy Parsons baby.

Myles: "Now, c'mere."

*Kiss*

Speaking of babies, one of the eggs is ready to hatch!

Of course, Rylie immediately came outside to watch them hatch, even though it's dark.

I'm so excited!

Rylie: "Alright, whenever you're ready, little one."

Rylie: "Hey, I think the egg is hatching!"

A little chick is born!

Rylie: "Oh my goodness!"

Welcome to the sim world, Nugget!

Rylie: "You're such a little cutie!"

Rylie: "Aww, you're so soft and snuggly, too!"

Rylie: "Welcome to the family, little one. I'll take great care of you."

Honey: "Hey is that a mouse?!"

Marshmallow: "We've been over this, it's a ball!"

What a wonderful sunrise.

Here comes Nugget!

Oop... I guess Nugget is tired after being born. It must have been a lot of effort to open the egg.

Murphy: "Why is the llama pink?"

Larry: "Don't be jelly."

Murphy: "I'm not jelly... okay... maybe I'm a little jelly."

Larry: "Finally, I'm back to normal after being sheared."

Rylie: "Ugh... I think I'm having some morning sickness... that, or the animal sheds really need a clean."

Woohoo! Servo has finally reached level 10 of the veterinarian skill! This was a skill that took an extra long time to complete.

Myles: "I can't wait to meet the new little chick!"

Myles: "I made sure to feed the chickens, too."

Cluckers: "As you should, peasant."

Nugget has been running around the farm all morning.

Rylie: "The animal sheds definitely needed a clean... and now, so do I."

Murphy, stop that!

Rylie: "I really gotta pee, too!"

The other eggs are hatching, and these two are way too excited about it.

Rylie: "We get to hatch more eggs! Hooray!"

Myles: "Oh my gosh, this chick is the cutest thing ever!

Myles: *Kiss*

Myles: "Welcome to the world, Cricket!"

Another little chick!

Rylie: "They hatch so suddenly!"

Rylie: "Aww, you're so snuggly! I think we'll name you Snuggles."
Myles: "That's a great name!"

Rylie: *Kiss*

Matilda: "I want to snuggle my chicks!"

Rylie: "Now, we have three chicks on the farm!"

Here they come!

Oh my gosh, they're so cute!

Snuggles: "I'm the cutest animal on this farm."

Larry: "Excuse you? I'm the cutest animal on this farm."

While the animals debate about who's the cutest, Bessie is living her best life while getting brushed.

And Murphy is taking a nap on the couch.

Rylie: "Bessie's milk is always fresh and delicious!"

Rylie went back down to Bramblewood to find some harvestables for her aspiration, but there's still none! I guess it'll be better to try again once they're in season.


No comments:

Post a Comment