Monday, February 1, 2021

Chapter 211

Lemonade: "Welcome to the chapter. Bask in my adorableness while you can."

Brynlee: *Sniff, sniff* "Something stinks!"

Ice Cream: "I wonder what it could be..."

Kylan: "Ah, my precious little bug."

Kylan: "You would never jump in puddles, would you?"

It's go time, y'all!

Kylan, stop making candles, your wife is in labor!

Kylan: "But it's almost finished moulding!"

Kim: "Oof, this hurts!"

Kim: "Where the heck is Kylan?!"

Making candles.

*Sparkles*

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Ember Parsons!

Serenity: "You've got a big storm comin'."

Wait...

TWINS?!

It's another girl! 💖 Introducing Rosalie Parsons!

Serenity: "I don't want twin sisters. I'm going to slide down the slide unsupervised so I can be the center of attention again."

Not now, Serenity!

The Parsons have their hands full with two toddlers and twin babies in the house.

Kim is having some well deserved sleep for now.

Not that Brynlee is complaining, now she gets to dress the twins up in the outfits she knitted them!

Milkshake has been meowing for attention all day.

Finley: "How are we going to get all the attention back after the twins being born?"

Serenity: "I don't know!"

It's a wonderful day, so Kim decided to head down to the park in Willow Creek!

Wait... this is not like Kim at all... she must be up to something mischievous.

Kim: "Hehehe... time to clog the sinks in this public park bathroom."

Seriously, Kim?! I knew she was up to no good.

Kim: "Don't be so loud, you'll make me get caught!"

Kim: "Drain clogged! Mission accomplished!"

Kim: "Now, off to the next park!"

You're doing this at another park?!

Kim: "Oasis Springs public bathroom sink, here I come."

I feel bad for whichever sim dare tries to wash their hands after using these public bathrooms.

Seriously, Kim?!

Welp... looks like this drain is clogged, too.

Kim: "Which park shall I head to next?"

Kim: "Hey, what's your favorite sim world?"

Uh... San Myshuno... why?

Kim: "That's the perfect spot! So many sims head down to the San Myshuno park, it'll be hilarious to clog up the drains there!"

Kim: "Thanks for helping me decide."

You're welcome... I guess?

Kim: "The final target."

Message to all sims: STAY FAR AWAY FROM KIMBERLY PARSONS!

Kim: "Man, this drain is harder to clog than the others!"

Maybe you should just leave it alone, then-

Oop... never mind.

Kim: "Who the heck clogged this drain?!"

Kim: "I was trying to wash my hands, and this happens?!"

Kim: "UGH! This is so unsanitary!"

Kim: "Eat your heart out, Servo. I'm a better actress than you are."

Servo: "Aha! I found the voodoo doll that someone around here keeps performing voodoo on me with!"

Nope, that's not the doll.

Brynlee: "My Yarny dolls are innocent."

It's birthday time!

Happy birthday, Finley!

Finley aged up into a child!

Finley: "I can't wait to go to school!"

That's a first.

Kim: "Don't tell me I'm pregnant again already!"

Kim: *Hiss!* "No more crazy Parsons babies, Kylan!"

Kim is pregnant again! Baby number 5 is on the way!

Serenity: "Even more siblings?!"
Finley: "Yay!"

Brynlee: "Looks like I've got a lot more knitting to do."

Finley: "Will I finally have a brother?"

Servo: "I hope Brynlee doesn't knit us all Winterfest sweaters, that would be so embarrassing!"

We all know embarrassed Servo is my favorite Servo. Look at those rosy cheeks!

Dwayne: "What's this, Serenity?"

Serenity: "What is it?! I know I've seen it before somewhere!"

Serenity: "Is it what Servo uses to make us breakfast?"

Dwayne: "That's exactly what it is!"

Brynlee: "It's nice to not ever have to cook with a frying pan and have Servo do all the cooking for us."

Peach: "Speaking of food, could someone fill my food bowl? Pwetty pwease?"

You have an automatic food bowl!

Isaac: "We have an automatic food robot."

Kim: "I've finished my food, so you already know what time it is... chain email time!"

Kim: "UGH! Who the heck is sending chain emails to my chain email?!"

Ice Cream: "It wasn't me."

Of course it wasn't you, you're too busy being in the pool 24/7!

Finley: "Was it you, Mr. Bunny? Did you send my mom a chain email?"

Mr. Bunny: "No comment."

These chimis looks delicious!

After swimming in the pool all day, Ice Cream really wanted to go for a walk.

Isaac decided to take her for a jog instead.

Ice Cream: "Can we slow down? I'm getting out of breath here!"

Brynlee: "I hope Isaac doesn't want me to go for a jog, too."

Brynlee: "I hate jogging. My only love is knitting."

Isaac: "Ugh, I really had to pee the entire time!"

Lemonade: *Hiss!* "Get away from me!"

Peach: "I'm just trying to go potty."

Lemonade: "Oh... well, continue."

Why did you hiss at Peach?

Lemonade: "Me? Hiss? Never! I'm sweet and adorable!"

Peach: "Mmhmmmmmmmmm..."

Ember aged up into a toddler!

So did Rosalie! The twins are so adorable, they look exactly like Kylan!

Brynlee: "They're almost identical... how am I gonna be able to tell them apart?"

A rare sight of three Parsons toddlers sleeping at the same time.

That didn't last long. The twins woke up to eat a snack.

Ember: "Don't even think about eating my food."

Rosalie: "Just smile and pretend you're not scared..."

What is going on in here?!

Lemonade: "Man... someone should probably fix this sink."

Ice Cream: "No they shouldn't! More broken sinks means more puddles to jump in!"

Finley decided to purchase a drone to stream the Parsons' crazy antics to the sim world.

Drone: "Current watchers - 5."

Finley: "Perfect! Hey everyone, welcome to my crazy family!"

Ice Cream, stop that! There's 5 sims watching you eat someone's meal off the floor!

Finley: "Ice Cream, stop that! You're embarrassing us!"

Ice Cream: "I don't care! This family embarrasses themselves everyday!"

Finley: "I can't say I disagree with you... but stop it."

Kim, stop it! The drone can see you! Everyone is going to think the Parsons are slobs!

Kim: "Hey, everyone! We're complete slobs. The only reason our house is even remotely clean is because of our Servo bot."

I shouldn't have said anything. Leave it to Kim to purposely embarrass herself and the Parsons.

Looks like the Parsons' breakfast time is being streamed, too.

Drone: "Current watchers - 50."

That was fast.

Isaac: "That drone is creeping me out."

Dwayne: "Not me! I wanna get famous!"

Drone: "One viewer commented: 'that puppy is the cuuuutest thing ever!!! xD xD xD!'"

Peach: "Oh, stop it, you."

Drone: "The viewers think the meal looks delicious."

Brynlee: "Thanks, viewers. Our robot made it!"

What a great stream. Time to end it for now.

Rosalie: "Serenity just told me everyone around here is crazy... is it true?"
Serenity: "Hehehe..."

Ember: "The sooner we accept it, the more chances we have at not becoming crazy like them."

Servo: "That's it, Rita! We're officially over!"

They're definitely over, because Servo has reached level 10 of the acting skill! Hooray!

Servo: "Which skill shall I move onto next?"

Kim: "Ugh, being mischievous is such hard work sometimes. I've sent over 600 chain emails today!"

Peach: "Looks like a sign."

Servo: "Maybe Peach is right. Hey, Kim, do you think you could teach me the mischief skill?"

Kim: "Of course I can!"

Kim: "More sims are joining the dark side!"

Hooray! Isaac has finally reached level 10 of the athlete bodybuilder career! I'm so proud of him!

Isaac: "It took long enough!"

Isaac: "I need a nap."

Servo: "Which skill should I work on next, Serenity?"

Serenity: "Uh... maybe the playing with dolls skill?"

She's so adorable!

Happy birthday, Isaac!

The drone is here to stream Isaac and Brynlee becoming elders.

Drone: "The viewers are excited. This is the first stream to ever stream sims becoming elders."

Brynlee: "That's so exciting! We're gonna get famous!"

Happy birthday, Brynlee!

Drone: "Current viewers - 309."

Drone: "The viewers can't wait to see what Isaac and Brynlee look like as elders."

Finley: "Neither can I!"

Isaac aged up into an elder!

So did Brynlee!

Aren't they the cutest elders ever? They're also the first sims to be streamed aging up into elders!

Brynlee: "There's only one more thing to do, now!"

*Kiss!*

Finley: "Eww! That's so gross, grandma and grandpa! MY EYES!"

Drone: "The viewers are grossed out. I must revert the camera away from them."

Stop that, y'all!

Finley: "That was disgusting!"

Brynlee: "Can you believe we were the first elders to ever age up on stream?"

Isaac: "The whole thing was being streamed?!"

Finley: "I know what'll distract the viewers from the disgusting kissing."

Finley: "That's right, my money phone."

Finley: "Hello?"

Finley: "What was that? You said I'm super duper rich?"

Drone: "The streamers can't believe how rich the Parsons family is."

This is Isaac's trophy he earned from reaching level 10 of the athlete bodybuilder career!

More and more viewers are chiming in to watch the Parsons' crazy antics.

Drone: "Any last words before the stream ends?"

Isaac: "I just want to eat my chimi in peace."
Brynlee: "Thanks for tuning in, y'all!"

Finley is lucky to have some expert science help from Servo with his school project.

Dwayne, get off your phone! You're supposed to be doing your school project!

Ice Cream is swimming once again.

Ice Cream: "You saw nothing."

It's a lovely evening in Del Sol Valley.

Dwayne, I said put your phone away!

Dwayne: "I did... for two seconds."

Finley: "Maybe I should just let Servo do the entire project for me."

No!

Servo: "And, so it begins..."

Brynlee decided to help Dwayne out with his school project.

She may not be as much as an expert at science as Servo, but at least she's trying,

Brynlee: "Hey... what's that supposed to mean?"

A rare sight of Ice Cream sleeping. She barely sleeps.

Finley and Servo completed Finley's science project!

Finley: "I did a great job, didn't I?"

Servo: "Excuse you?"

Brynlee: "What's the matter, Servo? Finley won't give you any credit for the science project?"

Brynlee: "Sure, Dwayne may be taking a long time to finish his project, but at least I'll get some credit for helping out."

Brynlee: "Our project is finished!"
Dwayne: "It looks awesome!"

Let's see what it looks like when it's activated!

Woah...

Brynlee: "I love it!"
Dwayne: "It's amazing! Isn't it, Ice Cream?"

Ice Cream: "I have no idea what's going on, but yay!"

Kim is back from her first day at work!

How was it, Kim?

Kim: "It was amazing! I'm getting paid to be mischievous!"

Kim: "Even better, it's time to pop this baby out!"

Speaking of birthdays...

Peach aged up into an adult! He's so adorable!

Kim: "Oof, this is almost as painful as last time!"

*Sparkles*

It's a girl! 💖 Introducing Sadie Parsons!

Brynlee: "There's so many girls this generation!"

There's so many girls every generation.

Serenity: "What's this doing here?"

We shall never know why the Parsons have frying pans in their bathroom cupboards.

Lemonade: "It's because the robot doesn't know where to place his cooking utensils."

Servo: "Hey! That's not nice!"

Peach sleeps with his eyes semi open, just in case you were wondering... you probably weren't.

Brynlee: "Uh oh... Kim is teaching Servo to be mischievous!"

Kim: "Hey, Servo, what's that over there?"

Servo: "Huh? Where?"

Kim: "BOO!"

Servo: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Servo: "I'm so embarrassed!"

Kim: "Aww, you're so adorable when you're embarrassed!"

Looks like Kim is teaching Servo every pranking trick in the book.

Ember: "I hope Servo doesn't try to play pranks on us now!"

Kylan: "This apple fizzy juice tastes weird."

Kylan: "Did I make this?"

Nope, Servo did. He's also practising the juice fizzing skill when he's not practising the mischief skill.

Milkshake: "Don't let any of the Parsons know about the secret pet society."

I knew the Parsons pets were apart of a secret pet organization.

Kim: "I'm exhausted, but work was so much fun! I got to prank seven sims today!"

Happy birthday, Serenity!

Serenity aged up into a child! The Parsons kids are never happy about aging up into children.

Serenity: "I'm happy now that I realised I get my own room away from my annoying sisters!"

Until they age up.

 

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh, Ice Cream is *filthy*! How is that possible, when she spends so much time in the pool?

    You have twins!! :) I'm so excited that Ember and Rosalie have arrived. You weren't kidding when you said there'd be a lot of babies. And two toddlers and two babies at the same time! After 11 generations, I know you got this. :)

    > I'm going to slide down the slide unsupervised so I can be the center of attention again.

    LOL! XD Children understand more than we realize.

    Willow Creek park is beautiful! The parks in TS4 are so picturesque.

    > time to clog the sinks in this public park bathroom

    I *hate* it when public washrooms are out of order! :/ Worst prank ever. (Also, genius move for a prankster like Kim.)

    > "Hey, what's your favorite sim world?"

    Lol, she gets you involved in her mischief, too! XD

    > "Eat your heart out, Servo. I'm a better actress than you are."

    I have to admit, that was pretty convincing. :D

    Embarrassed Servo! So cute! I don't think I've seen that reaction before.

    > Ice Cream jogging with Isaac

    They're so cute! :) Isaac should have company when he's out jogging.

    The twins are so cute as toddlers! :) I love their coordinating outfits.

    > a drone to stream the Parsons' crazy antics

    Yes! It's about time. XD

    > There's 5 sims watching you eat off the floor!

    Lol, this is already getting good. ;)

    > "This family embarrasses themselves everyday!"

    You tell him, Ice Cream!

    > "Current watchers - 50."

    Lol, the Parsons must be doing something right! I, personally, find them fascinating to watch.

    Congrats to Servo on maxing the acting skill! :) I'll miss his rehearsals. I was wondering what skill he'd do next; you mentioned that he's running out of new things to learn. I'm very curious to see a mischievous Servo!

    Big congrats to Isaac for reaching the top of the bodybuilder career! :D He's worked so hard at that.

    Brynlee and Isaac as elders!! :O Like the livestream viewers, I was curious about how they'd age up, too. They look fantastic! I *love* Brynlee's retro style. It's perfect for the colour palette she wears. And Isaac looks so sharp! I forget about using hats on Sims; his hat is stylin'.

    Their distinctive hair colour was a big part of how they looked. I'm glad that they have these new styles to keep them standing out. :)

    So, how does this drone and livestream work? Is it actually capturing footage from your game? And are Simmers watching it? If so, then congrats on streaming the first elder-aging! :)

    Awwh! Big kiss! :) I was just reminiscing about their teenage romance. And I just realized that I've known Brynlee since *birth*! Time flies...

    > "I'm getting paid to be mischievous!"

    Kim is living the dream! XD

    I'm so thrilled with all these girls Kim is having! :) Yes, I'm biased. I like a family to have daughters.

    > We shall never know why the Parsons have frying pans in their bathroom cupboards.

    It's part of their mystique. :)

    Yay! Great update! :D Visiting with the Parsons always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dogs in TS4 are constantly jumping in puddles and somehow look like they've rolled down a dirt hill, it's so annoying! xD

      I have no idea how I manage to take care of this many sims, I think Servo gets a lot of credit here. I couldn't do it without him! :)

      I've always loved the scenery and the art style of TS4, the lots are so pretty! :D

      Embarrassed Servo is so adorable! Sometimes I try to embarrass him on purpose just so he can have the cute Servo rosy cheeks!

      I'm so happy you find the Parsons fascinating to watch! :D

      The drone stream actually does have watchers! :D They don't actually comment like I add into the chapters, (I wish they would!) but sims earn 'fame' for streaming for long amounts of time. The drone can also be updated to have a longer battery life and a HD camera!

      OMG, you really have been here since Brynlee was born! :O I can't believe she's already an elder, time really does fly!

      Hahahaha, for some reason, the Parsons have always had an excessive amount of girls every gen ever since generation 1!

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :D

      Delete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, I've been avoiding having as many kids since the infant update came out, I'm too scared! xD Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete