Monday, January 18, 2021

Chapter 209

Happy birthday to a glitchy Dwayne!

Dwayne aged up into a teen!

Speaking of birthdays...

Finley also aged up! Kim sure does have some strong genes, he's her twin!

Servo: "Walk to Servo, you can do it!"

Servo: "He did it! I'm one proud robot."

He's a pro!

Isaac: "Namaste."

Kylan: "Dad sure is taking yoga seriously, huh?"

He's in the zone.

Kylan is also in the zone.

The fizzing zone, that is.

Kim is playing The Sims?!

So is Kylan! It looks like he's up to no good...

Ooh, Brynlee looks like she's having fun! Is she playing The Sims also?

Nope. DISAPPOINTED!

Ice Cream, stop that!

Ugh, seriously?!

Servo, get upstairs and tell Ice Cream to stop rolling around in the puddle right now!

Servo: "Why do I have to do it?! I'm trying to garden here!"

Servo: "Ice Cream, please stop rolling around in puddles. Do you know who'll have to clean it? Me!"

Finley: "Ice Cream is bad, isn't she, Miss Chipmunk?"

Kim: "It's a pleasure to meet you, Flower Bunny. You may have heard about me around town, I'm the queen of mischief."

Flower Bunny: "Psst!" *Whispering* "Don't tell anyone, but I love a little mischief, too!"

Kim: "AHAHAHAHA! I knew it! The Flower Bunny isn't so sweet after all!"

Kim: "I think I have a new BFF."

EXCUSE ME, FLOWER BUNNY?! WHAT IS THIS OBSCENITY?!

Flower Bunny: "I'm tired of not being able to show my mischievous side!"

Kim is a horrible influence! No one wants to see this!

Brynlee: "My eyes... my eyes..."

Finley: "Yay! Franks and beans for dinner!"

Finley has already done the mandatory food fling?

Isaac: "I'm so proud of my grandson."

Welp... most of the Parsons' old house was wiped out by my CC folder clean out, so the Parsons had to move!

I built them a brand new house in Del Sol Valley!

I've been wanting to build a Spanish Villa for so long, I love how it turned out! Time for a quick tour.

The backyard.

The dining room.

The kitchen.

Another angle.

Another angle.

The front area.

The downstairs hallway.

The laundry room.

Another angle.

One of the downstairs bathrooms.

The master bedroom.

The living room.

The huge shower in one of the downstairs bathrooms.

The toddler room.

Another angle.

That concludes the house tour! The house isn't entirely finished on the inside, but I just really wanted to play, so I'll finish it all eventually.

I've wanted the Parsons to live in Del Sol Valley for so long, I love this place!

Do you like the new house, Finley?

Finley: "No!"

Finley: "My old room was bigger!"

Welp... at least everyone else seems to like it.

Let's hope they love the inside, too.

Brynlee: "Ooh..."

What do you think, Brynlee?

Brynlee: "I love it here!"

Isaac: "This place is amazing!"

Kylan: "It's nice... but is there a candle making station?"

There sure is!

Kim: "This place is huge! Imagine all the mischief and pranks I can get up to without anyone ever suspecting me!"

Servo: "Yep, it sure is huge. Imagine all the cleaning..." *Sigh*

Are you two flirting over here? Could this mean more Parsons babies?!

Brynlee: "This new kitchen is the perfect place to eat some rainbow gelatine cake."

Isaac: "Why eat rainbow gelatine cake in the kitchen when you can eat it by our new pool?!"

Isaac: "Everything tastes better by the poolside, right, Ice Cream?!"

Ice Cream: "Does this mean you're gonna give me treats?"

Isaac: *Munch, munch*

Isaac: "It's so much more delicious than it would have been in the kitchen!"
Ice Cream: "Help... me..."

Really, Kylan and Kim?! There's definitely more Parsons babies arriving to a Del Sol Valley near you.

Do you like the new house, Milkshake?

Milkshake: "I wouldn't know, the dog is guarding the door!"

Ice Cream: "Hey! Did you hear me? Stay away from my food bowl, or else!"

Really, y'all?

Looks like I was correct about more Parsons babies, Kim is pregnant! The huge new house with a whole lot of rooms may have been a hint, but... expect lots of babies for generation 12!

Kim: "Babe, I'm pregnant again!"

Kylan: "Hehe... funny joke, babe..."

Kylan: "Why aren't you responding? Tell me you're just kidding! You love to joke around, right?"

Kim: "I do, but this time it's for real! Hooray!"

Would it really be a Parsons move in if Servo didn't insta upgrade the TV?

The Parsons have all gone to bed, and Servo is still up watching random sims dancing on TV.

Watching all that dancing must have tired him out. Servo looks very peaceful on the outdoor chair, let's leave him to it.

I'm LOVING Del Sol Valley!

It's such a beautiful, fun, vibrant area! The Parsons will definitely have lots of fun here!

There's even a cute little park for the Parsons kids to play in!

Servo is up early watering all the plants.

Brynlee: "How did we transport the entire plant and collection rooms to our new house?"

Don't ask...

Milkshake: *Yawn*

Milkshake: "That was a nice 16 hour nap, time for a scratch."

Milkshake: "You wanna mess with me, cat house?! Huh?!"

Once again, Ice Cream is partaking in her favorite thing in the world... swimming.

Brynlee: "I thought I was Ice Cream's favorite thing in the world."

Brynlee: "How could she... forsake me... liiikeee thissss...?"

Brynlee: "Zzz..."

Looks like Brynlee has fallen asleep on the pool floatie. Maybe she'll get a nice tan.

Kim: "Hey, where did Kylan go?"

Looks like he's about to do a cannonball into the pool.

Kylan: "WOOHOO!"

Where's the splash?

*Splash!*

There it is!

Kylan: "That was a huge splash... maybe I need to start working out."

Kim: "I wanna dive, too! How much longer until I pop this baby out?"

Isaac: "I heard someone say 'diving', let me show y'all how it's done."

Isaac: "Watch and learn, Kylan."

He's gonna do a backflip?!

*Flip*

Woah, that was impressive!

Isaac: "Everyone bow down to the king of diving."

Kylan: "Are you serious?! No way my dad's backflip was better than my cannonball!"

Isaac: "Sorry, son. I'm the athletic champion, everyone knows that."

Kylan: "Ugh! Are you serious right now?!"

Uh oh...

Brynlee: "What is it? I'm I turning into a tanned goddess?"

Uh... I think you're turning into a burnt goddess...

Brynlee: "A... buuurnt... goddessssss...?"

Brynlee: "Zzz..."

WAKE UP! YOU'RE BURNING!

Kylan: "Zzz..."

Come on, guys! The pool is not made for sleeping!

Kim: "Ugh, just watching Brynlee burning gave me a fever."

Whatcha making there, Isaac?

Isaac: "Some nice cold citrus swig for a hot day."

It looks delicious!

Is that really the best place to sit?

Isaac: "What was that? I couldn't hear you over the refreshment this citrus swig is giving me."

Uh oh... looks like Brynlee is officially sunburnt!

Brynlee: "That was a great nap!"

Brynlee: "Am I a tanned goddess yet?"

Something like that...

Like father, like son.

Kylan: "This citrus swig is nice and all, but we could have just had lemonade instead."

Isaac: *COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!*

Isaac: "You made me choke on my drink! How dare you insult my citrus swig!"

Brynlee: "How do I look, guys?"

Isaac: "You look amazing, honey! Right, Kylan?"

Kylan: "Excuse me?"

Kylan: "Did you just say she looks 'amazing'? She looks like ketchup!"

Isaac: "Never insult your mother, even if what you're saying is 100% true."

Kylan: "What the heck is that supposed to mean?!"

Another mandatory food fling?

Finley: "I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!"

Kim: "I just spent 40 minutes making that peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he's really going to fling it all over the place?"

Why the heck did it take you 40 minutes to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Brynlee: "Ugh, why does my skin feel so hot?"

Brynlee: "Is it because I'm super hot now that I'm a sun tanned goddess?"

Finley: "Grandma looks like strawberry jelly!"

Brynlee: "Is that some citrus swig I see?"

Brynlee: "Don't mind if I do."

Brynlee: "Guys... be honest... am I really a sun tanned goddess?"

Isaac: "You sure are babe! Right, Servo?"

Servo: "She looks like a tomato."

Kylan's freelance orders are going great!

Kylan: "Alright, two orders of kombucha dispatched, one to go."

He's doing amazing! He'll be moving on up in this career in no time.

Time to make some crocus kombucha!

He's a natural.

Kylan: "Now... we wait."

Kim: "Hehehe... time to make Servo suffer..."

Kim: "Maybe I could make his skin super itchy! MWAHAHAHA! Wait... why does my skin feel super itchy right now?"

Servo: "Alright, I just need to practise one more comedy routine- wait... why do I suddenly feel itchy? I don't even have skin!"

Kylan: "Woah, dad was right! Food really does taste better by the poolside!"

Brynlee: "Now that I'm a suntanned goddess, I'd better change my Plopsy username to 'suntannedknittinggoddess123'!"

Servo: "Hehehe... why does it feel like I'm constantly being tickled? Could it be some kind of voodoo...? Nah!"

What's the matter, Dwayne?

Dwayne: "Everyone laughed at me today at school for wearing this stupid sweater my mom knitted me!"

Welp... at least you have a huge house to go be angry in.


1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh, it's so cool that Kim and Kylan are playing TS1! :) Lol at Kylan starting fires.

    So good to see Servo again! :) I like his lecture to Ice Cream. He *is* the one who cleans up after the Parsons!

    Bwahaha, Social Bunny! XD What has Kim unleashed in him?

    I took a moment to grieve over the loss of the Parsons' mansion. Now I'm ready to enjoy their new home -- it looks amazing! I love the Spanish villa aesthetic: the windows and doors, the dark wood, the landscaping. Time for the Parsons to live more expansively! :)

    Lol at Kylan and Kim's closet-woohoo! I guess when there isn't a dumpster handy... ;) But yay for moar Gen 12 babies!

    You've sold me on Del Sol Valley. :) It looks nice, and I'm down with the Parsons having lots of fun.

    Brynlee took the words out of my mouth! I was just gonna ask about their magnificent underground garden. The mystery makes it even more special. :)

    It's so cute that pets can swim in TS4. :) The floaties for Sims are nice, too.

    That was quite a cannonball by Kylan! XD He blasted the water right outta the pool. It's fun to see the family swimming together! :) That citrus swig does look refreshing. And comparing Kylan's physique to his father's makes me appreciate just how ripped Isaac is. ;)

    But seriously, Isaac was very sweet not to comment on Brynlee's sunburn. :) I think she looks all right, too. Her sunburn looks like a tan in the screencaps.

    Yaaaaay! :D It's so good to read another Parsons update! I had so much fun getting reacquainted with the family.

    ReplyDelete